Chapter 23: How to flirt

Okay, so this is a topic in which most people know and are probably gonna say something along the lines of, "Dude no derrrrrr." However, I have nothing on my mind to do and y'all aren't commenting what y'all want to read about so my reply is,"Then comment!" Now this isn't gonna be direct flirting just tips, but please comment what y'all want Bc I can write about anything and if you comment something that I end up writing about, the chapter might be dedicated to you. That being said, I'm dedicating this chapter to xHopelessTeen because she was the first commenter on the last chapter so please comment y'all. Now let's get started!

1- laugh and smile all the time around him. Even if it's not funny just laugh Bc it makes a difference. Also, if you are embarrassed of your laugh, you can just chuckle or smile.

2- "Accidentally" touch him a lot. Like if your sitting by each other, you can accidentally brush your arm or leg against his. And if you laugh, then you can touch his arm quickly while your laughing.

3- If something is bothering you, tell him. It shows that you trust him enough to talk to him about your problem. It also makes them feel special.

4- Do stuff with him a lot. At my school, We can go walk to Fast food places after school. If it's the same or if there is something like that, don't be afraid to ask him to come along.

5- Develop a good relation with him. If you ever have a chance with him, you will want to know about him before so go ahead and make a friendship with him.

6- Don't be shy. Every boy likes a well outspoken girl who is not afraid.

--------------------------------------------------------
Authors note:
Thank you guys so much for the wonderful views and please don't forget to comment because somebody's comment is gonna be my next chapter. I love y'all so much and thanks again!!
Mkayyyyyyy bye