Chapter 4: what color are you?

Here is my first quiz!!!

1. You won a chance to book any of these famous 1960's bands for your wedding. Which would it be?

A. The Beatles

B. The Beach Boys

C. The Rolling Stones

2. You just got a chance to enjoy a free vacation in one of these three spots. What would you pick?

A. London

B. A carrabean cruise

C. Rio

3. You get to select the resturant for your birthday party. Which is it?

A. A 1950 themed burgur place

B. A seafood house

C. Spicy Thai food

4. You just got hired for your dream job. What is it?

A. Major publishing house editor

B. Astronaut

C. Beach bar manager

5. You get a chance to repaint the inside of your house without worrying about the cost. What do you do?

A. You paint every wall the same bold color

B. You paint it all white because it is easier to matain

C. You paint a different color scheme on every wall

6. Visualize your retirement home. What do you see?

A. A nice condo near your kids and grand kids and some nice cultural activities

B. A beach house seems nice

C. Hey, I'm getting and RV

7. What do you do with your time in high school?

A. Join lots of clubs and activities

B. Keep my grades high

C. Forget high school, I have to worry about paying for my moms car I wrecked last week ( I don't care about school)

8. What do you wear at home when you don't have to go out?

A. Whatever I find clean in my laundry basket

B. Jeans and a comfortable tee

C. PJs or nightys

9. Which shoes do you wear most commonly for casual wear?

A. Loafers

B. Athletic shoes

C. Sandals

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mostly As - blue

Your motto is go, go, go! But you also know how to relax and recharge your batteries for the next big thing. You like to work hard, play hard, and nap hard.

Mostly Bs - white

You are a dreamer, good friend, and a person who strives to do the right thing for the greater good. Some of your friends might think you are a little conventional, but they love you because they know you are considerate of their feelings. You don't mind spending vacation days around the house, but you might venture out as far as the local park.

Mostly Cs - red

You seem to thrive off of your own external energy source and give off your own heat. If there is work to be done or a problem to get solved, you are the superhero that your friends rely on. Your friends wonder if you ever sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

This is the first quiz so please don't be a hater. Plus it took me forever to do. Comment what you got. I got blue. I will put another quiz probably next week so keep reading. Please comment, like, read, and follow me if you want!!

Mkay byeeeeeee