Chapter 2: how to look cute and simple for school

1: evaluate your wardrobe-

Do you have the basic tee shirts and jeans

2: choose a basic look-

How do you want to be looked at every day. There are thousands of options.

3: cute style-

If your going for the cute type of style, wear a pair of jeans shorts that fit just a little bit over your knee. Make sure that they aren't too long or too short. Throw on a top that's not to bright if a color, but not too dull either like white or blue.Pull on a pair of knee-high socks and converse that match your shirt. Style your hair in braided pigtails. Don't accessorize any further with jewelry, as this will spoil the look.

4: sporty look

Basketball shorts or even regular jean shorts go great for this style. Make sure when you pull on a regular T-shirt, that you don't look like your going to go play a soccer game [unless you actually are.] Tie up your hair in a high ponytail & place a thin solid color headband on top. Wear a pair of converse to brighten up the look.

5: Party or prom look

Wear a fancy dress or other type of flattering gown. If you're looking to wear black, don't wear too many frills with it. If you're going to wear bright colors, don't accessorize too much. Leave your hair down. Don't clip up any bangs you may have. Don't wear high heels: flats are best.

6: Pretty girl look

Skinny jeans are the top-most factor here. Pull a pair of those on [not too tight]. For the shirt, you can have a variety of different styles. Floral, low-cut, high-cut, frilly... just don't overdo it. Maybe wear a dazzling tank top with a dull cardigan over it (don't button it up.) On top, you could wear a jeans jacket. In addition, you can try another style- wear a checked shirt that's tight around the waist.

7: Casual look

Wear a black cotton pant or sweatpants & pull over a pair of big brown or black boots on top. Any shirt would look nice on top of this. Maybe where a plain gray T-shirt with a bright scarf around your neck. Tie your hair in a ponytail or just leave it down loose. If you don't want to wear a pretty shirt or aren't in the mood [& you look too dull], put on a pair of earrings. Wear capris on a spring day.

8: Check out other styles

Look around school, the park and around clothing stores and ask people where they got things. Mix and match designs you see, and try to wear it.

9: Invent your own style

Instead of worrying about what other people are wearing, think about how you could bring an entire new style to the school or to your neighborhood.

10: Shoes

Try wearing flats or maybe high heels that are only 2-3 inches. Or flip-flops. Make sure you are matching!

11: Wear a jacket, cardigan or graphic hoodie. If you're wearing a dress try wearing a mini-jacket or a cute cardigan.

12: Hair

Make sure every hair is in place unless you're going for the messy look. Check out trendy magazines like Seventeen for hair ideas. Try cool waves or a chic chignon. You want to be that girl that starts trends, right? Wear a sparkly hair tie. Stay away from bad dye jobs. Be sure to go to a salon and get your ends trimmed. Keep your hair healthy and clean!

13: Accessorize

Try nice silver studs, bracelets, and eye catching necklace. Charlotte Russe and American Eagle have some of the best accessories.

14: Get your nails done at the salon, or buy fake nails. You can always try painting your nails at home. Make sure you get a color that flatters your skin tone.

15: Wear a clear chap stick, like Carmex or Burt's Bees. Go to a makeup counter and get eye shadow. Always look natural!

--------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

This chapter was kinda long sorry but anyways I hope this was a good chapter. I like going for the pretty girl style. Comment and tell me what style you go for. If you have any complaints or worrys or a suggestion that I should do you can imessage me at itzsarahofawe@gmail.com

Mkay byeeeeeeeee