As Long as You Love Me

A/N

Alright guys, here's the next chapter. I hope you'll like it. Also, I know I said I'll finish this first part before Christmas but I just don't think it's feasible. December is a very busy month. I will try and write the next chapter before New Years but more than that, I can't promise anything. There will be between 3-5 chapter more after this one, two of them are based on episodes which is why I might have to cut them up in two, but I will still write them in one peace before cutting which means that they will be updated fairly quickly after each other. The next one though is an original chapter which takes place between 'The god complex' (which is this chapter) and 'closing time'.

Without further ado, here's the next chapter =) I hope you'll like it.

----------**********__________----------**********__________

Chapter 27 As Long as You Love Me

----------**********__________----------**********__________

Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I'm leavin' my life in your hands
People say I'm crazy and that I am blind
Risking it all in a glance
And how you got me blind is still a mystery
I can't get you out of my head
Don't care what is written in your history
As long as you're here with me

~Backstreet Boys

----------**********__________----------**********__________

The Doctor woke up first.

He wasn't sure if it had been a dream at first; last night had been a big mix of bottled up emotions. So he wasn't entirely convinced that Rose had really come into his room after visiting River.

Until he opened his eyes and took a look at his pink and yellow human lying beside him.

There wasn't much room between them, their legs were entwined and her back was pressed into his chest. They were spooning.

He felt almost giddy. They had spent many nights sleeping in the same bed, but never spooning. He decided that he liked it. Very much.

He also liked his very own human girl. Loved her, actually.

He needed her to be awake so he could talk to her. He always loved talking to her. He loved doing everything with her. So how to wake her up?

Being as clever as he was, it didn't take long to come up with a good plan that would both wake her up and satisfy a craving he was just beginning to acknowledge.

So he started peppering feather light kisses along her jaw and continuing down her neck. When he reached her collarbone, she was starting to wake up, releasing a soft sigh as she grabbed a hold of his hand that had been resting on her stomach; drawing lazy circles.

"Doctor?" She mumbled.

"Hmm?"

"Is this real?"

"Yes, very much so." He stopped his administrations so she could turn her head towards him.

"Good." She grinned before surging upwards and capturing his lips.

It stunned him for a quarter of a second; for some reason this body was an awkward kisser and he missed the confidence the old him had possessed; but then he got into the rhythm of the kiss and happily gave as much as she took.

As the kiss turned more heated and hands started to wander, the Doctor made a mental note to always wake her up like this.

----------**********__________----------**********__________