The Other Side. Part 39

(Same Night)

I sat on a crate backstage smiling as if I had just won a million dollars. I've changed, I've changed a lot this past month. I feel more relaxed. Once I heard The Shields music hit I looked over to the TV in front of me.

They started talking, I started listening. Triple H and Randy ran by me, most likely headed for the stage. If they actually think they could go out there alone, and take on The Shield, they must be really stupid..

I looked up and down from my phone and the screen until Triple H and Randy finally made it out to the stage.
Triple H started talking about this 'plan B' thing. I'm starting to think he's finally gonna bring up somebody from NXT!...

But no....

I felt my heart stop for a second. It was so off, not right, this couldn't be.. The second, the exact second I saw Seth didn't take that step up with the boys...I knew.

"NOOO" I heard a fan yell from the TV.

Seth took his first shoot at Roman, with a steal chair. I hopped off the crate, but froze. It was like I couldn't move, my eyes were glued onto the TV. I watched as Seth moved on to Dean. I watched as my boyfriend and best friend laid on the mat and got beat, by somebody they trusted, thought of as family. How could he?

"HOW COULD THAT SON OF A BITCH DO THAT!" I finally snapped. I started walking. I don't know where I was going but, I'm angry, and I want to hurt somebody.
-
-
I stood behind the arena wall. I made a choice, a choice to 'talk to Seth' rather than go check on Roman...and Dean.

I heard the back door open. I knew it was seth, only because of the lovely reflection of the truck in front of me.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled in his face as I popped up from around the corner.

"Wow, Emily." He chuckled. "You scared me, and you swear? Huh." He shrugged then continued walking.

"Why, shit face! Why would you do that." I sighed. He harshly grabbed my arm. "HEY STO-"

"Shhhhh!" He said making me shut up for some reason.

He pulled me towards his car where he opened the passenger door and asked me to get in.

"HA! Are you stupid, Seth? Do you really freaking think I would get in the car with YOU?" I laughed.

"Look, I'm not gonna explain anything to you while standing in the cold." He rolled his eyes.
-
-
I sat in the car and watched him smirk at his phone for awhile. "Man these fans are funny" he chuckled before locking his phone. "Okay, now what do you want?"

"Seth, drop the bullshit before I rip every blond strand of your hair out and shove it up your ass." I squinted my eyes at the trader. I like my new attitude.

"Ouch." He touched his chest.

"Seth stop! Everything was going so well for you guys! What the hell were you thinki-"

"I was thinking about myself, Emily. I was thinking about what's gonna be best for ME." He said acting serious for once.

"Bu-"

"Em, you can't be mad at me...don't be a hypocrite." He chuckled.

"What?" I gave him a confused look.

"Yeah, I turned on my 'brothers', I hit them with steal chairs, but it was only because I had too. Joining the authority is gonna help me in my career. They have the power, they can make things happen for me, fast. Not to sound cocky but we all pretty much know I'm an amazing wrestler, I'm not taking anything away from Roman or Dean but I need to think about me, my life, my career, my future. Just like you're planning on taking the championship away from your sister. Just like you're acting like you've got nothing planned for her. Emily, I know what you're doing, we all do. You're just lucky AJ thinks of you as an angel" He smirked. "You wanna look at all the tweets I'm getting right now from some 'fans'? Because that's gonna be your future. You're gonna take down somebody you love and care about, for your career. Not everybody will understand that. You know, once you do that, I'm gonna be SO happy for you! I honestly thought you would be happy for me, but your not" he rolled his eyes.

Shit.

I looked down at my hands for a second before getting out of his car and quickly walking back into the arena. I went straight to the medical room to check on Roman and Dean.
-
-
I stared at Roman as he laid down uncomfortably on the bed. He was fast asleep..once I went to go check on him and Dean he didn't talk much. He kept to himself most of the night. In fact, he didn't even ask me where I was, I didn't bring it up either. Dean on the other hand, wouldn't shut up. He called our hotel room a few times after the show as well to rant. I don't blame him.

The only time Roman said anything to me was when I asked him if he wanted to talk. He would say 'no'. I didn't bother asking if he was okay. The other time he talked to me was right before bed. He cuddled me into his arms and kissed the top of my head. He said 'love you, goodnight.' in a whisper then past out.

I felt like shit the whole night. AJ had texted me a few times. I kept the conversations short and simple. The thing that hit me that made me feel even more bad is that, Seth was right. I'm gonna be no different from him if I go on with the plan. Kinda.

I would talk to Roman about it but, he would think of me as Seth. He would hate me, or at least be mad. I can't let that happen, we JUST got back together...

Once I heard my phone beep, I slowly turned over and picked it up.

"Who the hell is texting me at 3am?!" I whispered

Seth: Hunter & Steph want to meet with you tomorrow.

Oh joy...
-
-
-
This was actually hard to write...sad times, sad times..
Anyways! Let me know what you guys think of this story so far!

ALSO! If anyone cares, I actually changed my twitter username. It's httpcena now c: Thanks for reading!!

Vote & comment plz! <3

-Z