Scared . Part 19

Roman walked back into the room. "This sucks" he shook his head. "You know it's not fair to her or me..or you" He sat on the bed.

"Ro.." I rubbed his shoulders from behind.

"Emily..I think I'm gonna get a DNA test"

"She looks just like you" i said. "I'm pretty sure she's your kid"

"You're right but..you never know"

"It's up to you babe, she seems like a great kid" I kissed his check then laid back down.

"I know she really is. She's so bright and smart..she also is really cute and little. It's weird, this is all happing way to fast" he laid down next to me and held me in his arms. "Sorry if it's messing us up"

"She's not messing us up."

"We get to go back home next week..uh since your a big part of my life and now she is too..do you wanna come to my place? Meet my family..help Tara out a bit..I don't know-"

I cut him off. "I would love too" I kissed his lips. "Night Ro" I cuddled up next to him n fell asleep.

Next day.

"Emily" I little voice whispered. "Emilyyy" again.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Tara standing in front of me. Her hair was all messy and she looked so cute. Little kids will be the death of me...oh and Roman being shirtless.

"Yeah" I whispered not wanting to wake up Roman.

"I-I" she looked scared to tell me. It was like she did something wrong.

"Tara what's wrong?" I wiggled out of Romans arms and slid out of bed.

She looked at me with tears growing in her eyes. I felt my heart braking.

"Tara" I picked her up. She wrapped her little arms and legs around me. I took her out of the room and back into the living room to her bed. I sat down with her in my arms silently crying. "C'mon you can tell me, what's wrong" I moved some hair out of her face.

"I'm scared" she whispered with tears strolling down her cheek. Her face turned red.

"Bad dream?"

"N-No" she sniffed. "Yes..I'm just scared"

"About what? What are you scared about?"

"Everything" she cried a little louder. "I t-though I was o-okay with all t-this but Sandy just left m-me"

Aw </3

"Aww" I hugged her. "Don't be scared. Roman and I are gonna take really really really good care of you. Roman won't let anybody hurt you, I won't let anybody hurt you.." I hugged her. "You see, I'm here right now making sure your okay!" I smiled. It's so sad that a little five your old girl has to feel this way! She should be playing with toys smiling n stuff! She doesn't even act her age because of all the shit she's been put through.

"So..you care?" She asked.

"Yeah, I do care"

"L-like you won't just leave-"

"No we won't just leave you like Sandy."

"O-okay" she whipped away her last tear. "Emily?"

"Yeah"

"Will Sandy ever come back?"

"I don't think so buddy"

"Oh" she played with her little fingers. "I can talk to you about stuff right?"

"Right" I smiled.

She gave me a weak smile.

"C'mon let's go wash your face and then I'll get you some breakfast." I picked her up and took her to the washroom. She washed her face from all the tears and then I brushed and tied her hair. I put on some loses clothes and she did as well. It was 7am so There was no point I'm going back to bed..she's a little kid, little kids don't sleep in much.

While we ate I got Tara to tell me how she feels. She told me she wasn't so scared anymore but she was kinda confused. We talked a bit then went back up stairs.

We somehow got Roman to wake up. "Okay okay I'm up" Roman smiled. I could still see how awkward Roman felt around Tara. It was like he still couldn't pick her up and hug her and kisser her but she needed that.
____________________
A/N PLZ READ!

First off Tara and Emily are getting along!..that good lol. But anyways I have good stuff for this story! Also I know I haven't talked about Emily's wrestling much but that's all happing in the next few chapters before they go back home..I also haven't forgot about AJ and punk but because I did add Tara I wanted to make a few chapters about her only. This story has been getting a lot of love and that means a lot! THANK YOU! The idea of this story somebody actually messaged me an asked me to write so yeah :) thanks again! Means a lot. <3 Also...HOLY CRAP! Falling for you (the first one) has 50K views!!! And almost 800 votes!!!! OMG! That's crazy. Lol thanks for reading and voting! :)

-Z