Stuck In The Middle - 52

*Please read this first! I'm just clearing things up. Remember: Emily and Roman are still together! They just have to act like they're not so Emily can 'be apart of the authority' so she can get her championship and maybe help out Roman and Dean in their careers. ROMAN AND DEAN ARE IN ON IT TOO!!! Also, I know AJ is no longer apart of the WWE (still crying) BUT, she is still in this story.. That is all.. Now enjoyyyy*

Emily's POV

I woke up to the sound of Seths alarm. To my surprise, Seth got up seconds after his alarm went off. How?

I groaned before flipping over in bed.

"Em, let's go" Seth patted the end of my bed.

"Where the hell are we going at seven am?!" I sighed.

"Cross-"

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled into my pillow.

"Blahahahah" Seth laughed as he walked into the bathroom. "GET UP!" He yelled once more before the door closed.

I grabbed my phone off the night stand to check if Roman had called or texted me. Sadly he hadn't. I miss him..

Emily: morning Ro!! I'm going to cross-fit with Seth and then I guess we're gonna get breakfast? I don't know. I miss you though, a lot! I'm gonna try and see you today. Love you lots!! <3

I pressed send then got out of bed to get ready for my morning with Seth.
-

-

-
"Seth, STOP LAUGHING!" I pretty much used every last bit of energy I had in me to yell at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He said as he started up the car.

We had breakfast almost two hours ago and then did cross-fit..that killed me. Seth found my struggle amusing..

"Let's just please go back to the hotel so I can take a damn shower; I smell horrible!" I sighed.

"I do too."

"I know" I smirked at him.

"Hey, that's not very nice."

We chatted a bit more before my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Emily, it's Hunter."

"Oh, hey" I said awkwardly.

"Is Seth with you?" He asked kinda in a rush.

"Yeah. We're on our way-"

"You guys need to meet me for a meeting" he interrupts me.

"Uhhhh, yeah sure, where?"

Hunter gave me an address to a 'little restaurant' and Seth followed them. I hate to go to this meeting all gross and sweaty but I have no choice. Also, Roman has yet to text me or anything.. I'm a bit annoyed by that.

Roman's POV

Paige sat in the passenger seat as Dean sat in the drivers. We were all heading out for breakfast... I was not looking forward to being the third wheel.

I was a little annoyed this morning as well. Emily told me about her and Seth going for breakfast and then cross-fit and that annoyed me. Also, AJ has been blowing up my phone all morning asking about Emily.. that's why I left it in the hotel room. I needed to get away from the Lee's.

"What do you say Roman?" Paige asked.

I snapped out of my thought and looked at her "huh?"

"I said, would you like to go to the movies with us tonight?" She giggled.

"Uhh," I could see Dean shake his head through the rearview mirror. "Sorry Paige, I think I'm gonna hang out with James and Tara before they leave..later tonight.." I shrugged.

"Aw, that's too bad" she turned around. "Guess it's just you and I" she playfully punched Dean's arm.

"Yup" he chuckled.

I smirked at the back of Dean's head. There's a reason why he's my best friend.

-

We got to the diner, restaurant, Cafe, or whatever the hell it was and took our seats. I started thinking about Emily's text and how she said she wanted to try and hang out later tonight. God I needed that.

I felt Dean nudge my arm making me look up at him. I gave him a confused look before I followed Dean's eyes to the front of the restaurant.

There I saw Seth, Hunter, Randy, Kane and Emily walk in.

"Fuck.." I mumbled to myself.

"Hey man, she could be getting us important info" Dean whispered.

"Yeah.." I nodded.

Emily's POV

"Was that Dean?... And Roman?" Seth asked.

I felt my heart speed up when he said their names, especially Roman's.

"I don't know, and I don't really care" I grabbed his arm. "Let's go Seth.." I sighed.

We walked into a private and more quiet room and then all took our seat.

"Would you guys like to order anything?" Hunter asked.

"Nah, Em and I already ate" Seth said. I nodded.

"Alrighty then" Hunter crossed his arms. "Smackdown - three days away - we're gonna keep it simple," he paused to think. "I'm thinking, backstage promo from Seth. I want you to warn your 'brothers' that this Monday, we're not gonna be playing games." Hunter said seriously.

Seth nodded.

"What will we be doing Monday?" Kane asked.

"Six man tag. You three vs Dean, Roman and whoever else they can find." Hunter said. "But here's the thing, we're gonna take out two of them before the match even starts.."

"What?" Seth and I say at the same time.

"Yeah. Ambrose and whoever else they pick, we're taking them out within the first and second hour.. Then Roman will be on his own for the main event-"

"And so you guys can just beat him down easy?" I almost yelled.

"Well... Yeah" Hunter shrugged.

Seth gave me a confused look... I probably shouldn't look so worried about Roman - even though I am.

"Uh, okay" I forced a smile and leaned back..

"Oh and Emily, speaking of attacks, I'm gonna get you to get your sister before her match. You don't have to take her out but... Send a message" he smiled. I nodded.

"Now" Hunter said rather loudly "Let's talk Money In The bank."

A huge smile appeared on Seth's face. I couldn't help but to smile at him. He looked like he had just gotten everything he asked for - for Christmas as a child.. And the thing is, all Hunter said was the pay-per-views name. That's cute.
-

-

-
WOW HI.

Sorry I didn't update in like forever.. Lazy af over here. Anyways, hope this was okay.. More to come! Thanks for reading and yeah, don't forget to vote and comment!!

- zoya