Your Turn. Part 32

"Emily, we're here." Dean said.

I sighed before talking off my seatbelt and getting out of the car. Seth lead the way and Dean walked behind me. I was still angry that I was here, and in my pjs too.

Once we got to Romans door Seth and Dean looked back and fourth between each other and me. These idiots are acting like this is some kind of movie.

I rolled my eyes then knocked on Romans door myself. I had almost forgotten that this would be my first time at his house..

He opened the door seconds later looking a little shocked. He had a t-shirt and shorts on. His bags were lined up at the door and he was ready to leave.

"Sup" "hi" Dean and Seth said as they walked past me and into his home.

I awkwardly smiled before I followed in staying close to Dean. In fact I almost sat on his lap instead of the couch, almost...

"Uh, can I help you guys?" Roman asked as he walked into his living room.

"We need to talk" Seth said walking out of Romans kitchen with an Appel.

"You couldn't have waited until we all got to the arena?" He growled.

Theres something wrong. He's not mad about us being here, there was a lot more to it. But isn't that obvious.

"No" I said in a low voice. Although I looked right into his dark eyes. He stared right back with sadness and anger.

He ran his fingers through his hair then sat on the single chair across the room. "What"

"Okay, uh, what's going on?" Dean 'started'.

"What's going on?" Roman asked. "Guys really, what do you want?"

"I wanna know what happened to Tara" I blurted out.

"Tara?" Seth and Dean said at the same time.

Roman kept his eyes locked on me. "I'll tell you, once they leave." He said without looking away.

"Fine, Seth Dean, wait in the car." I said without looking away from Roman.

"What!" Dean yelled. "I want to-"

"DEAN!" I snapped and finally broke my stare down with Roman. He rolled his eyes then grabbed Seth arm and walked out of the house making sure to flip us off and mumble stuff to himself on the way out. He was pissed. I guess he just wanted to be here and help but this is between Roman and I..."Well.." I leaded back on his black leather couch.

"Well, where do I start" he smirked but quickly whipped it off his face. "Tara just so happens to not be my child. Yes, I know she looks just like me but she's not mine, nope." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Who's is she? Where is she? Come on Roman, I would kinda like to know!" I growled.

"You care now?" He crossed his arms.

"Please drop the bullshit and tell me! I get that you're angry but you shouldn't be acting like a total bitch to me!" I got up. I immediately regretted saying that though. I couldn't believe that I was being so cold to somebody I love so much...

Roman just stared at me for a little bit before saying. "She's my brothers."

WELL THAT EXPLAINS A LOT.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay. So she's your brothers, you still get to see her. You still are related. Why are you being so cold?" I crossed my arms. Why am I being so bitchy is a better one.

He got up and walked right up to me. He bent down so we were the same level. "Because, the girl I'm so in love with was actually gonna leave me when things got rough."

I felt my cheeks turn red. He had a point but I have my own.

"Because the girl I really really loved was going to leave me. That's why I'm being so cold, because you lied, you lied when you said you would always be their for me. You were gonna leave me to be alone and worried and scared. You were gonna leave a little girl who looked up to you so much and still does. Just so you know she's sitting at my brothers house confused out of her mind and even asked for you twice. That's why I'm being so cold."

Well what do I say now?...

"Now. I've got to get going to work. I don't think you're gonna show up right? Because you're gonna run away from you problems and just hang out at home instead of working and fix things with your EX boyfriend who you claim you love. Nope instead your staying home doing nothing. Right?" He stared at me with an emotionless look.

I was in shock, my heart broke into a million little prices. My eyes filled up with tears, I could no longer see Roman and I felt my whole body go weak. I walked past him and went straight to the door. I ran to the car bursting out into tears. Did I really mess all of this up?

"Emily!" Seth quickly turned around to face me in the back. "Are you okay! What happ-"

"Just take me home!!!" I yelled. "Please, just take me home!" I sniffed. Seth nodded then nudged Dean who started the car.

-

We had finally arrived at my apartment. I was about to get out of the car but Deans voice stopped me.

"Em.." I got back into the car and leaned up towards the front.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled.

I slightly smiled and whipped away a tear. "It's not your fault Dean, it's not your fault.."

He slowly nodded. I got out of the car and went back up to my apartment.

"It's mine."

-

-

-

HELLO!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Let me know what you guys think in the comment box thing c:

I WILL EXPLAIN MORE ABOUT ROMAN AND HIS BROTHER WITH TARA! That part is NOT over yet!

I have a total of 3k votes on wattpad! holy Rollins, thank you guys so freaking much!!! <3

Vote & comment plz c:

- Z