Our Day . part 11

I just got back home. It was actually a lot harder to say goodbye to Roman then I thought it would be. I knew we just started dating but I think I...I just really really like him.

"Chicoooooo" I said as he ran up to me.
"I missed you little boy!!" I gave him a kiss on the head then went to my room. I put everything down then looked at the time 4:30am. I sighed then went to bed, I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow.

The next day.

"Okay Chico! I have all of today to clean the house by some food and give you a bath...." Yes I talk to my dog what are you going to do about it! :)

Chico followed me around the house as I did all my cleaning. "Perfect!" I sat down on the couch taking in a deep breath. After the 4 hours of cleaning every room In my house and throwing a bunch of stuff out I left to go buy some groceries. I came back home and put everything away. After that I took Chico out on a walk.

I finally came back home gave Chico a bath then took a showers.

"7:30pm!!!" I was a kinda shocked the day went by so fast. I did my hair then put on a long thin black strapless dress. I grabbed my phone and noticed a missed call from AJ and a text from..Roman!!!

R- can't wait to see you tomorrow :)

E- hey :) I was kinda busy today sorry for not answering but I'm also existed about tomorrow!

I always freak of when I text people I'm not vary close with. I mean Roman knows me pretty well we've only know each other for I think a week? Or less.

Then I called AJ.

"Hey big sis" I said after she picked up.

"Hey" she said a little out of breath. "Can you come over I need some help"

"Um yeah sure"

I hung up. AJ only lives five minutes away from. I grabbed my car keys and Chico then drove to AJs house. I knocked on her apartment door.

"Hi!" She opened the door then hugged me. I hugged back.

"Hey...what's up with all the boxes?" I said as I walked in and closed the door.

"Okay..sit down" she sat next to me and took in a deep breath. "Phil asked me to move in with him...I'm moving to Chicago" she smiled.

"Chicago?" I smiled and frowned.

"Yup Chicago!"

"AJ I'm so happy things are working out for you but...but I'm gonna miss you so much!"

She got up then walked around the living room. She sat down on a bar stool next to her divas championship. "Well I'll still see you at work...I mean we work more then we are at home"

"That's true..."

"Okay! Now I need your help packing!" She jumped up so did I.

After about 2 hours we had everything that she wanted to take with her packed. It's 9:30 and I've only sat down twice today!

"Where finally done Chico!" AJ said as she picked him up and sat next to me on the couch. "I still get to see you at work but I don't get to see Chico anymore" she sighed.

"Haha yeah...hey AJ, um did I tell you Romans coming over tomorrow"

"What" she put Chico down.

"Yeah he lives an hour away."

"Oh um okay...i mean it's your life" she faked smiled.

I smirked at her.

"He's staying at a hotel right"