Introduction

RING,RING,RING,RI...

"What?" I answered my stupid phone.

"Why so grumpy,ha?" My best friend Kristina asked me.

"Maybe because I was sleeping,you moron!" I said angry.

"Well sorry princess,but do you know what today is?" Kiki asked happilly.

"I don't really care...What?" I asked bored.

"It's first day of school!!!!" Kiki shouted happilly.

"Oh...no...Well good for yew. You can see you weird boyfriend everyday. Good for yew. You and Doris both have boyfriends...I'll be all alone." I said to her.

"First of all,he is not weird,he is ultra cute. And yes good for me,haha. But,don't worry,you duck,we will be with you and help you find someone. Now get up!" She said.

"Yes,yes...I'm up! I'm going to get ready! Gezz..." I said getting up.

"Good. We will wait for you in front of school. Bye!" Kiki said and hang up.

Gezzz... How can someone be this happy in the morning. Oh,yea... Sorry. My name is Leonarda,for short Lea. I'm 19 years old. I have curly brown hair and brown eyes. Nothing special about me. My best friends are Kristina (Kiki) and Doris (Doki).You heard Kiki. Doris will probably call me on my way to school. They both have boyfriends,except for me. Doki is dating blonde guy called Romano and Kiki is dating weirdo (I'm calling him that in front of her but guy is actually cute) Duje. Yea... But they promised that they will help me find someone this year.

"Leonarda,your breakfast is ready!" My mom shouted from down stairs.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back.

I came down stairs. Quickly ate my breakfast and said good bye to my mom and dad. And... I almost forgot,my annoying little brother Dan. He has school later,so he is still sleeping. That little lazy ass.

On my way to school.

My anaconda don't,my anaconda don't,my anaco...

I know,don't judge me. As I said,Doris will call me.

"Hey,Doki. What's up?" I answered.

"Hey. Where are you? We are already here." She said.

"I'm on my way,don't worry. I'll be there in a minute. All right?" I said hurring up. I can hear in the background Romano and other people talking.

"Okay,hurry up!" She said as she hung up.

I really wonder if something changed from last year,and if I will met someone interesting.