14: My Person

[edited by jemi018]

Consider giving a follow and an upvote!

Also if you have time, visit my kp-fi page and leave a tip if you want!
https://ko-fi.com/havenesa

*****

"You son of a bitch!" Baekhyun yelled out, and in a blinding fury, swung his fist forward with the full intent on breaking the man's nose. "Damn you and the rest of you fucking assholes!"

He knew of the consequences that would come later with him lashing out, but he didn't care. All he cared about was punching all the bastards that were the cause of him nearly having a panic attack this morning, that for now he'd ignore the fact that he would be in deep trouble afterwards.

Because Sera lives far away from her family, and with the complications she faced, she made Baekhyun her emergency contact in case of anything happening. This morning he got a call from the hospital that Sera was in a bad condition and without another word, he was speeding down the roads to the hospital, his heart pounding rapidly.

When he arrived and was shown to where Sera was staying, his heart nearly stopped beating at the sight of her. She was asleep, which Baekhyun was glad for because if she was awake, she would be in pain. Sera was so pale that her skin appeared blue, hooked into several machines that were pumping all sorts of medication into her, and there were bandages wrapped around her head. It looked like she got run over by a truck as he noticed her arm was in a cast.

"She was found by a young man in the stairwell at an apartment near the university. Miss Han has a broken arm, her ribs are bruised badly but luckily not broken. We had to relocate her shoulders, and she had a fractured skull, indicating she fell from the stairs. We're also giving her medicine, soul therapy, because her marks are at a dangerous gray color which we suspect is the reason why she also hasn't woken up yet; but Miss Han should be able to recover from this."

"Who was the man who found her?" Baekhyun asked, trying to keep his cool as he held tightly to Sera's hand that wasn't broken, "I'd like to thank them."

"The man told me he attended the same University as Miss Han, his name is Chanyeol and he left about an hour before you came."

Baekhyun wasn't stupid, he knew who Chanyeol was, he was like a brother to him and he knew where he lived. Chanyeol lives in the same apartment that Sera's soulmates live in. He could put all the pieces together easily and understand just who put Sera in this condition.

So here he was now, fist colliding with Yoongi's cheek, as the older white-haired man was knocked back by the unexpected force. Hoseok easily caught Yoongi, preventing him from falling, and sent such a deadly look towards Baekhyun as he wrapped his arms securely around his soulmate and yelled, "What the hell is wrong with you!"

"No! You don't get to ask that question," Baekhyun's fist ached from the punch but he wanted to do more, to make them feel the pain Sera was in right now, "You don't get to ask that question when my best friend is lying in a hospital bed while you make out with fucking bitch Lilia! So what the hell is wrong with you?!"

A crowd has gathered, all gossiping and yelling, trying to figure out what was wrong. Surely one of them has already contacted campus security. It wasn't everyday a fight broke out in the university, especially by three handsome men.

Someone pushed through the crowd, yelling at people to get away as he desperately made his way to the circle.

Jungkook saw red as he saw Yoongi's bruising cheeks and Hoseok's stunned expression. Dark brown eyes zoning in on Baekhyun, he instantly lunged himself towards him, ready to strangle him. It didn't matter that the pink-haired boy was older than him; just by stature it was obvious who had more strength as the youngest spent hours in the gym a day.