0.3

V I E N N Aaustria

V I E N N A
austria

ATHENA

"HOLY SHIT." My nails dug deeply into his chest as my eyes screwed shut. With cramped legs, I fell to the side and welcomed the feeling of stretching out my knees.

Lukas was breathing heavily next to me, his chest moving up and down as he tried to catch his breath. Eyes blinking slowly, he turned to look at me with a smile. "See, only ten minutes."

I glanced at the watch on my wrist. "It was actually eleven minutes and forty two seconds." I said. I swung my tired legs off the bed and stood up, catching my balance. "Jesus. I need to shower."

"I'll get you something to eat while you shower." Lukas offered to me and I turned back to look at him.

"That would be great, thank you. And something to drink. Apple juice."

"Why is it always apple juice?"

It only took me another ten minutes to shower; washing the dirt, sweat, blood, and now sex, from my skin. The hot water left my skin red but felt better than the activities I just played a role in, and when I shut off the water it was not without trouble.

I wished I could have stayed in there for hours.

I changed quickly. A new Black Sun combat suit was hanging with the rest of them in my closet. Only this time I picked the specially made for warfare. It was lightweight, but strong. The King of Wakanda had offered it as a gift to the agency after we successfully took down a branch of Hydra attempting to steal vibranium.

The suit was all black, with faded blue lines throughout it all. The pants were lined with enough room to hold an assortment of weapons, and several straps on the back would hold my favorite weapon comfortably.

When I finished getting dressed, I carefully pulled my wet hair back into a high pony tail. Once my quick task was completed, I left my apartment.

Lukas was by my side, handing me several granola bars and a bottle of water. I slipped two of the snacks into a pocket on my pants, and ripped open the third.

"I am starving."

"I can work up quite the appetite." Lukas said in a cocky tone.

I rolled my eyes at the words of the idiotic man. "It had nothing to do with you."

Our conversation died down as I focused only on eating. It was the first piece of actual food I had eaten in almost a day and my stomach accepted it willingly; begging for more.