file. lackner, athena

Agent: Lackner, Athena DOB: 05/24/1990Status: ACTIVEAddress: 1624 Salzgries Ave, ViennaSSN: 483-02-****

DOB: 05/24/1990
Status: ACTIVE
Address: 1624 Salzgries Ave, Vienna
SSN: 483-02-****

Document Citizenship: Austria
Place of Birth: Vienna, Austria
Race: Caucasian
Gender: Female
Title: Agent, Level 10

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 151
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green

Language: English (primary), German, Spanish, French, Russian, Romanian, Italian, Polish, Ukrainian.

Identifiable Markings: Birthmark on right eye, dimple in left cheek. 21 known tattoos distributed between legs and arms. Machine gun tattooed on length of right arm.

Family: Tobias Lackner, Lena Lackner

Education: Vienna's Academy for the Gifted (BLACK SUN privatized education system)

Current Employment: BLACK SUN Agent

Mission & Personal Qualifications: Athena Lackner was breed to be an Agent of BLACK SUN. A descendent of the founding directors, she was born into the program. She is a killing machine. Named after the Goddess of Wisdom and Military Victory, she lives up to the title. With a genius level intellect, critical thinking and problem solving, her brain is lethal. Skills in hand to hand combat are equally as strong as hers in weapons; though her specialty are guns. Her brain is the true weapon. Masking a tongue in many languages since a young age, Lackner is fluent in nine languages due to many years spent in an abundant number of European and Western countries.

Lackner is, evidently, one of the most stubborn agents at BLACK SUN. Her attitude towards problems she cannot solve are ill fit and less then desired. Biggest weakness Lackner suffers from is her care towards others. Mission failures do not occur often when Lackner is on the scene, however when they do, it is because she acts with her heart instead of her brain. She does not like failure.

Years Active: 2000 - present.

Recommendation for The Avenger's Initiative: No. Overruled by Lena Lackner, Director of BLACK SUN.