Small knockout x human reader vore

KO:knockout

You were at the nemesis helping breakdown with some things and decided to take a break by going to see knockout but when you got there knockout wasn't there.
"Knockout? We're are you?"
You looked around until you heard something or someone
KO:"(y/n)?"
You quickly ran to see knockout but the size of a toy
"Knockout?"
KO:"(y/n)? Why are you so big?"
"Well I'm still the same size your just small"
KO:"well what can I do I can't work like this?"
"Maybe I can ask megatron to the day off until it you get back to normal"
After asking megatron a day off he agreed and you went back to your home.
"May I ask how did you get this small?"
KO:"well there was this machine and it allows cons to tern small to get information from the war"
"So how long does it last?"
KO:"It lasted as long as I can so I can't get back to normal until the machine is fixed"
You two got bored and watched so funny videos until you felt you stomach rumbling then you got an idea.
"Hey knockout what to play a game"
KO:"what kind of game?"
"Hid and seek"
So you counted and knockout went up and hid in your room under your bed.
After you finish counting your phone went off you picked it up and there was a text you looked at it and it was from breakdown and it said that the machine can also turn you acid proved and that made you feel even better.
You went upstairs and went in your room and you looked under your bed to see knockout but he was facing the other sides then you got an idea you grabbed him and licked him between his legs were his spike should be and you head him moan as you continued.

Knockout pov
I was hiding under (y/n) bed that's when I herd (y/n) coming in her room I look over to see her but she wasn't there.
(Were is she) I thought
Just then I felt something grabbed me from behind.
(Scrap! She found me)
But instead i felt pleasure I moan and looked behind me to see (y/n) licking my spike I moan again as she was doing a good job as well soon a felt my spike twitch and soon I overlords and I fainted only to feel something hot and slimy.

You swallowed knockout and you felt your stomach had some weight you smile as you licked your lips and you feel asleep putting you hand over your stomach.

The next day you brought knockout to breakdown and as they got in back he asked why he was slimy and you didn't know he gave you a question stare but shrugs it off you went scout free