Breakdown x small knockout vore

Breakdown was going to see his friend knockout after a mission but when he entered the medical bay he didn't see knockout anyway.
Breakdown was about to leave until he heard it
Knockout:"breakdown?"
Breakdown looked to see were the voice was coming from.
Knockout:"table look down"
He looked down and he saw his friend but small
Breakdown:"K.Knockout?! What happened to you?"
Knockout:"well there was this machine and then it active and this happened"
Breakdown:"Well didn't see that coming"
Knockout:"so why are you here?"
Breakdown:"Oh I was on a mission until the Autobots came with so kind of weapon and I got by it and I haven't been feeling weird coming back"
Knockout:"umm that dose sound strange come on let's do a check up to see what's wrong"
After knockout was checking what was wrong he found nothing but he had one last thing to do
Knockout:"Okay just need to check your mouth to make sure nothing happened,Now say Aaaaah breaky"

Knockout?! What happened to you?"Knockout:"well there was this machine and then it active and this happened"Breakdown:"Well didn't see that coming"Knockout:"so why are you here?"Breakdown:"Oh I was on a mission until the Autobots came with so kind...

Breakdown down opened his mouth and knockout climbed inside breakdowns mouth, but for some reason breakdown had some kind of feeling that when knockout was in his mouth it felt good and he wanted more.

Just then his stomach growled know that it wants something or someone but he couldn't do that could he? But as knockout got a bit further into his mouth he couldn't take it anymore he quickly shut his mouth with knockout still inside.
Knockout:"breakdown? What are you doing?"
Breakdown then swallowed hard to get his little friend down he put his finger on his throat as he slipped down into breakdown's stomach.

When breakdown came back to his sentence he began to freak out and immediately apologising.

Breakdown:"ohmygodknockouti'mamsosorryi did'tknowwhatwaswrongwithmeyoujusttastesogoodandIhadnocontrol!"

(Oh my god knockout I'm am so sorry I didn't know what was wrong with me you just taste so good and I had no control)

Knockout:"breakdown! Calm down I'm okay you know that we cannot digest other robot"
Breakdown:"oh right hehe I guess I forgot are you okay?"
Knockout:"yes I'm okay it's really comfy in here"
Breakdown:"oh thank you 😊"
After getting sleeted in
Breakdown:"hey knockout"
Knockout:"yeah?"
Breakdown:"I love you"
Knockout:"love you too"

Art is from