megatron/optimus/femme reader

You were an adoubot and were fighting
Some vehicon's and optimus was fighting megatron.Optimus got hit by megatron and fell to the ground not moving.
"Optimus!"you said as you ran over to hit megatron but he simply just pussed you aside witch you hit the wall and knocked you out.
.
.
.
Optimus"y/n"
.
.
.
Optimus"y/n wake up!"
Your eyes shot open and looked at optimus who was tied up to your side then same as you.
"Were are we?"
Optimus"were on the nemesis in someone Berth room and I think I know who it is"he said his voice getting serious

Then megatron walked in holding something behind his back.
Megatron"nice to see you two awake"he said smirking
Optimus"what are you planning megatron"he said serious
Megatron"oh just a little something"he said as he pulled out a needle with a yellow engergon
Megatron"i was able to find the engergon in a cave and I need someone to test it on"he said looking at us with a smirk

He put the needle into optimus and then you you both started to feel strange and soon passed out.when you woke you you noticed that the room was a lot bigger you looked over at optimus and he was shocked too.

Megatron "so it shrink them to a human size this will definitely help out a lot"

We looked up to see megatron looking down at us with a smirk.he then picked both of us up.

Megatron"now what to do with you two"he said thinking just then his fuel tanked growled and  he smirked at you two he f
Held you were his fuel was and opened his mouth and chucked optimus in there you eyes widen at the sight as megatron then swallowed and licked his lips. You then felt optimus banning on his fuel tank and megatron brought you up to his face and licked you and soon opened his mouth again and tossed you in and started to licked and tossed you around and soon as he was done he swallowed you and feel into his fuel tank and saw optimus and you were both shocked.

Megatron "you two make a great little snack"he said chucking

"Let us out!"you yelled

Megatron"not a chance"he said stroking his fuel tank

Just then the fuel tanks walls started to close up a bit and you both realized that you two were about to get digested as the walls got closer you both started to cry then before megatron can Finnish you off you were teleported in the adoubot boys base.

Smokescreen "it worked and why are you both so small?"

"Just being us back to are normal size"

After ratchet found a cure you two were back to normal and you never speak of that incident ever again.