Q&A - 5k special

I put the "Exe" in "Execution" has added Deutschland, Canada and 14 others to "Thomas the tank engine is still hot"

United States of America: oh god no

United States of America: fucking hell

I put the "Exe" in "Execution": UwU 

I put the "Exe" in "Execution": Hello again!

United Kingdom: Pardon me but... "Again"?

Canada: remember that one time Ame came screaming in the group chat about people who got our numbers, put us in a chat and asked questions?

United Kingdom: Yes?

France: Laisse-moi deviner, this is them?

Canada: Oui.

I put the "Exe" in "Execution": Aaaaaanyway

I put the "Exe" in "Execution": Y'all already know the drill, and for those who don't; you'll seeee

I put the "Exe" in "Execution": You wanna start, Lily?

Starrling: AWW YES MAN!

Starrling: Germany, what do you do when you aren't wOrking?

Deutschland: I like to paint or draw in general... and I do read a lot. Sometimes, I play football with Brazil. He's still salty about the World Cup he lost 7:1 to me.

Starrling: Poland and Canada, Why are u so cute?

Polska: Huh? Cute??? I mean... thanks?? I can't answer why though. 

Canada: thank you!! i was born like this so idk but it is very kind of you!!

Polska: You have a cute name, Starrling. 

Starrling: Awww thanks!

Starrling: America, how annoying can Russia be on a scale from 1 - 10? 

Starrling: Russia, how annoying can America be on a scale from 1- 10?

United States of America: simple! its a fat 100 from me! this dude places everything on the highest shelf possible just to see Ger try to reach it, fail, ask me, see me fail and be the hero of the day because he CAN fucking reach it! he takes all the blankets in winter BUT HE IS USED TO THE DAMN COLD! he once hid my flag from me on july 4th. i was angry for the rest of the year at him!

Россия: 101. He screams all the time, talks over the movies we watch because "I have to comment this shit, Russia!!", he takes the WHOLE BED for himself, starts singing at the most random times. Obviously a 101. Он всегда, по крайней мере, на один пункт более раздражает, чем я.

Deutschland: You didn't even hold in the scale...

Starrling: Ohio, What's your favorite breakfast food?

Ohio: I like Goetta. It is a meat-and-grain sausage or mush of German inspiration. I mostly eat it with some bread but it's good without too.

Starrling: California and New York, why are y'all so mean to Ohio >:(

New York: duh! they're the boring one! 

California: tbh im just teasing them because its so easy...