Of order and lies

1:00 p.m.

"A mistake"

Eesti: when i look at this, i am on one hand sad to have missed it, on the other hand however, very glad to not have been there.

Can I into Space?: Estonia!! :0

Eesti: tere, Poola! c:

PERKELE: Hello, Viro.

Eesti: tere, armastus. 

Eesti: now that i'm here, does anyone wanna give me a nickname? i can't think of one myself. :c

Can I into Space? changed Eesti's name to "Can I into Nordic?"

Can I into Space?: Now we match!

Full of DETERMINATION: Your friendship is precious. 

PERKELE: While I'm lowkey jealous, I have to agree to this.

Can I into Nordic?: oh! don't be jealous! i only love you! <3

Can I into Nordic?: besides, Poola is Aro :3

Full of DETERMINATION: D'awwwww!

That other Russia: *wipes tear* That was adorably sappy.~

Can I into Nordic?: anyway...

Can I into Nordic?: Canada, Ame

Can I into Nordic?: what's that about Hamburger and Maple Syrup having something to do with lies?

PERKELE: I want to know too but none of them are here rn.

Full of DETERMINATION: Maybe wait and ask again when one of them is on?

Can I into Nordic?: good idea. i will get my answers. and if they don't tell me i'm diggin' through it myself.

3 p.m.

"A mistake"

This is America gave God Save the Queen, Baguette and Deutschland admin rights

This is America gave Full of DETERMINATION mod rights

Baguette revoked This is America's admin rights

This is America: Greetings, mates. This is the UK from America's phone. France and me had a hunch that our boy would turn this group-chat into a mess so we have given ourselfs and Germany and in rights and Ukraine mod rights. Aditionaly we have revoked Americas admin rights to keep order in this chat.

Full of DETERMINATION: This is a good idea and all. I understand why the three of you are the admins but why am I a mod?

Baguette: Quel genre de question est-ce? You are the most responsible out of the rest in this group.