Chapter 14: Farewell to my best friend

As the three powerful beings rushed to Demon Yamato, they proceed with a punch only for Demon Yamato to teleport above them and fired 3 demonic ki blasts to them. Since Momoyo don't how to deflect ki blasts, the two ki blasts was deflected by Goku and Vegeta and exploded into air. Unfortunately, one ki blast is heading towards to her.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku - Watch out, Momoyo!

Momoyo punched the blast only for her right hand left a burn mark on it.

Momoyo - Agh. That burns.

Goku rushed to her and said,

Goku - Are you alright? Lemme see your right hand.

Momoyo shows her hand to him and Goku was shocked that it left a second degree burn already for a single blast only.

Demon Yamato - Now you see the difference between me and to the three of you?

Inside on Demon Yamato's Body

The normal Yamato was sleeping until he wakes up and saw he was into a void of nothingness until a bright light suddenly appeared. He covered his eyes to prevent blindness. After 10 seconds of flashing the bright light, He can see the vision of his Demon self. He saw Goku in his Super Saiyan 3 form, Vegeta in his Super Saiyan 2 form and Momoyo herself. He also the burn on her right hand.

Yamato only smirked and said,

Yamato - Take that you b*tch!

????????? - It seems your awake now, Yamato.

Yamato heard the familiar voice as Belphegor appeared above him.

Yamato - Oh. It's just you Belphegor. I guess you have taken a full control on my body, am I right?

Belphegor - Precisely. And guess what? Due to your intense rage earlier, you have now full-control on your Demon form.

Yamato - Is that true? I thought it will take 9 months for me to master that ability. He said shocked.

Belphegor - I guess I was wrong. Intense rage and anger can speed things in an instant.

Yamato - Instant?!

Belphegor - From my observation, you have gained enough power to fully control on your demon form.

Yamato - Well, that's good news. Anything else?

Belphegor - For now, let's have a chat while your body do your work.

Yamato - Is it okay for you to leave my body alone?

Belphegor - Don't worry, it has its own mind to do its job.

Belphegor then took a seat beside Yamato.

Belphegor - So, how have you been?

Yamato - It's been great actually. Until Momoyo came up and ruined my day.

Belphegor - How long will you forgive her?

Yamato - Never in a million years.

Belphegor - May I ask why you can't forgive her for a such a long time?

Yamato - It's because I have a vow myself that if I broke that, I will be forever damned.

Belphegor - Why? You will not be damned by the demons. Including me and the princes of hell. I guarantee you that. Fun fact, I am one of the princes there.

Yamato - Eh? You are one of the princes in hell? How did you came here in Earth?

Belphegor - I was sent by my father, Belial. Since hell is boring and all, I then was sent to Earth to find a powerful host that can sustain my power. When I found you, I feel like you are the one who can sustain my power. From what I have observed, your power level is at 1,000,000 battle power and that is the exact amount that I needed in order to sustain my power when I possess a living thing.

Yamato - 1,000,000 battle power?! Are you kidding me?! He exclaimed.

Belphegor - No. And your battle power gets higher and higher every time you battle a foe. Today, you are far more stronger than anyone here in Universe of Majikoi including Goku and Vegeta combined and your battle power today is 3,000,000 battle power.

Yamato - Now that you mention it, that's insane! I don't even know that ability that I possess. *as he remembers something* Oh yeah! It's because of my Magic Siphoning ability.

Belphegor - Since you are training so much, your Magic Siphoning ability has unlocked a new ability and that is Physical Absorption.

Yamato - Physical Absorption?

Belphegor - *clears throat* Allow me to explain. Physical Absorption is just like Magic Siphoning but its difference is it can absorb physical attacks. When Magic Siphoning and Physical Absorption was combined, I have no words to say, you are completely overpowered hence, you can outrun the power of a God. No. A Supreme Omni God, the highest form of a God.

Yamato - Supreme Omni God?

Belphegor - As I said earlier, a supreme Omni God is a highest form of a God. He/She has limitless potential in everything. He/She also possess the three omni attributes. They are Omnipresence, Omnipotent and Omniscience.

Yamato - I see. I don't need to be the Supreme Omni God or whatever you call on that. I just wanted to have enough power to protect my friends, my home and my family and that is enough.

Belphegor - *as he looks on the light that flashes the fight* Well, It looks like the fight is over.

Yamato - What do you mean?

Belphegor - The three warriors can't stand anymore and your body remained unscathed. Meaning you receive absolutely no damage at all.

Yamato - Amazing, so that's the power my dark side or evil self. My body feel so powerful. I feel also invincible.

Belphegor - And that came to our conclusion. Until we meet again, Yamato. I bet my parents in hell waiting for me.

Yamato gasped in shock and said,

Yamato - Wait. Where are you going?

Belphegor - I communicated to my parents earlier and they said my home is under attack by the angels and they need me there because........

Yamato - Because what? He said on the verge of crying.

Belphegor - I am their new God of Demons. I don't have anymore time to stand here. I will leave you some of my power as a sign of remembrance that we grew and bonded together during the past 17 years of your life.

Belphegor then touched Yamato's head and his power being slowly drained and it was passed to Yamato. After a minute, the process is complete as Belphegor releases his hand.

Yamato - No...... You can't leave me here...... He said crying.

Belphegor - I promise. I'll go back with you. I guarantee you that. Farewell Yamato. Remember, I'm always here for you. You've been such a great friend to me. *as tears appeared on his eyes* Goodbye.

Belphegor then made a magic circle beneath him and he disappeared into thin air. Meaning he is now at his home which is Hell.

Yamato then screamed at the top of his lungs in sadness.

Meanwhile in real world.

Demon Yamato - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Momoyo - What's wrong with Yamato? She said as she stood up.

Goku and Vegeta stood up and they reverted back to their base form.

Goku - I don't know but it looks to me that his demon form is slowly fading away.

Goku is correct. The red demonic aura is slowly disappearing and when the aura is totally gone, Yamato passed out.

Vegeta caught Yamato's unconscious body.

Vegeta - Kakarot, Momoyo. Yamato passed out. Let's get him to the infirmary.

Goku and Momoyo - Right.

Goku then carried Momoyo in a bridal-style which it earned a cute yelp on Momoyo. Then they Goku and Vegeta flied to the direction where the infirmary is.

To be continued...