Chapter 4: I will not forgive you!

After Chris and Yamato (carrying Momoyo) arrived at the building, the Kazama Family is still laying on the ground, unconscious.

Yamato then threw a green ball of energy upwards to restore the damage of the building. After that, he placed Momoyo on the sofa, unconscious as well.

Yamato - Time to wake up, everyone!

Yamato then pointed his finger to everyone and fire a green beam of energy to the people. Once the green beam hits them, everyone gained consciousness and they rise up.

Shouichi - Ugh. My head hurts. What happened? And where is Momoyo?

Yamato - Right there. He said as he pointed the sofa.

Shouichi - I see.

Yamato - Guys listen to me. What am I about to tell you is my secret and past.

Gakuto - Go on. We're listening.

Yamato - Thanks. *heavy sigh* Here goes. When I was three years old, my parents died due to car accident. After 2 years, I searched a trainer to train me in order to become more powerful and so I found the principal of the Kawakami, he found me laying down streets and he saw that I was battered and bruised. Seeing that I am malnourished, he felt pity on me so, he then offered me to stay at his place. I was happy that after all what I have been through, I finally found a place to stay and what I call home. When we arrived at his place, he feed me because I was hungry after not eating for days. Then, that was time I was trained by him and to seek unimaginable power. After 13 years of training, I finally surpassed his power. He was very happy as well as me. Then you know the rest. Momoyo, Shouichi and Chris knows already my secret so yeah. That's all of it.

Miyako - Oh. I didn't even know you have to endure all the pain, Yamato. I'm sorry to hear that.

Yamato - No it's okay. I'm glad I let this out.

Gakuto - To think that you were trained by the principal of our school. How impressive.

Yamato - Yeah. I was lucky he trained me to the point that I reached Momoyo's level. To be honest, when we fought a while ago. Momoyo's power level is still very far from me. And I even reached Super Saiyan.

Yukie - What is a Super Saiyan?

Yamato - Allow me to explain. Super Saiyan is an advanced transformation assumed by members and hybrids of the Saiyan race with sufficient amounts of S-Cells. I don't why I have gained S-Cells though. Maybe because of my intensive training during my past days and reached to the point that my body produces numerous S-Cells enough to become a Super Saiyan. Anyway, It was originally believed that the Super Saiyan transformation comes in response to a need, not a desire. Any Saiyan can become a Super Saiyan, however they require a large amount of S-Cells in order to take on the form, Saiyans who have a gentle spirit gain more S-Cells, but when a Saiyan increases their battle power they steadily gain more S-Cells. Once the Saiyan has enough S-Cells, a feeling such as strong anger or sadness can transform a Saiyan into a Super Saiyan, once a Saiyan has achieved the form they can transform into it any time by focusing their energy into their back to make it tingle. A Saiyan who has a very large battle power can turn Super Saiyan without needing a trigger, due to their tremendous amount of S-Cells. He finished.

Takuya - I see. How will you gain more battle power?

Yamato - Through intensive training or fighting formidable foes, I think.

Momoyo then suddenly woke up and said,

Momoyo - Wh-What happened earlier?

Yamato - Speaking of the devil. Stay here guys, I will confront her.