Chapter 6: An enemy appears!

Setting: At the old building

Yamato woked up and see his girlfriends sleeping soundly and for some reason they are smiling. Yamato smiled at the sight of that and kissed their forehead one by one.

After that, he stood up, stretches a bit and go downstairs to see that no one is there and he look at the clock that it says, 4:30 a.m.

Yamato - Oh it's only 4:30. Maybe I should train and meditate a bit.

With that, he proceeds to the bathroom to take a shower. Later, he brushed his teeth. After that, he wipe his wet body as he wear his clothes.

When he went out of the bathroom, he saw Shouichi and said,

Shouichi - Good morning, Yamato. Did you sleep well?

Yamato - You sure wake up early, Shouichi and yes, I did sleep well. And what about you? Did you sleep well?

Shouichi - Yup. So, what are you going to do now since you woke up early?

Yamato - I'm going to train and meditate outside.

Shouichi - Okay. Be sure to come back early because today is Monday and we have school.

Yamato - Okay. I'll be back in an hour.

With that, Yamato went to the river to meditate. While he was meditating, someone is watching him behind the bushes. After the mysterious person observing Yamato, she then rushed to him at full speed while clenching her metallic arm. When she reaches him, Yamato only teleported behind her and punches her at the back that sends her flying across the river.

Meanwhile at the temple,

While Momoyo is eating her breakfast with her grandfather, she felt a powerful and evil aura. With that, she talked her grandfather and she said,

Momoyo - Grandfather, did you feel that malicious aura?

Tesshin - Yes. I can feel that. She returned to Kawakami to cause destruction and chaos.

Momoyo - Tachibana..... So she finally returned. I hope the others are okay. She said with concern on her voice.

Back with Yamato

Yamato - To think that surprise attack will work on me? You are wrong.

The mysterious then teleported in front of Yamato and Yamato said,

Yamato - Who are you and what do you want from me?

??? - Greetings, Yamato. I'm Tachibana Takae. I'm here to kill everyone here in Kawakami City.

Yamato - How did you know my name?

Tachibana - Oh come on, Yamato. Everyone knows your name. As you can see, I'm the previous member from the Big Four until that bastard defeated me. And I'm quite powerful than what you think.

Yamato then get to his fighting pose and said,

Yamato - Yeah I know, I can sense your power and who is this bastard that your talking to?

Tachibana - Momoyo Kawakami.

Yamato - Oh, that woman who almost killed my friends. Well, I'm not letting you to kill her and everyone here on my place. Even though I hate her despite almost killing my friends, she is still my friend.

Tachibana - Oh, how touching~. Tell me, where is she?

Yamato - I don't know. You should search her.

Tachibana - I can tell your lying.

Yamato - Like in hell I'm going to tell you. He retorted.

Tachibana - So your not going to tell me, huh? Well then I'm going to kill you right now. She said menacingly.