Chapter 7: The evil within awakens

After Super Saiyan 3 Yamato made the two beautiful ladies unconscious, he then fired a green sphere of life energy to the affected area and once the sphere made contact, everything were being restored. After 6 seconds, the restoration is complete.

Super Saiyan 3 Yamato - I guess that's all of it. *as he looks to the ladies* I just need to wait for them to wake up.

Super Saiyan 3 Yamato then started to meditate.

In all of sudden, Momoyo started to wake up and saw Yamato meditating.

Momoyo - Y-Yamato. What happened and what is that form?

Super Saiyan 3 Yamato - What happened is I made the two of you unconscious as I fixed everything you had done with Tachibana. This form is known as Super Saiyan 3. He said in neutral expression.

Momoyo - What is Super Saiyan 3?

Super Saiyan 3 Yamato - I don't have time to explain that. Right now, I need Tachibana to wake up to continue our duel.

Then it went silent. After 5 minutes of silence, Momoyo decided to speak.

Momoyo - Yamato.

Super Saiyan 3 Yamato - What? I'm busy here. He said a little annoyed.

Momoyo - Do you still hate me?

Super Saiyan 3 Yamato - In a way, yes. I still hate you. He said bluntly.

Momoyo then became sad at his response and she said,

Momoyo - I guess my grandfather is wrong. But I will not give up because I will do everything in my power just to forgive me, Yamato. She said a little bit determined.

Super Saiyan 3 Yamato - Say what you want. I will still not forgive you.

Tachibana then opened her eyes and see Momoyo and Yamato, meditating.

Tachibana - Wha-What happened?

Momoyo then heard Tachibana speaking and she decided to pin her to the ground.

Tachibana - Momoyo! What are you doing?! Let go of me! She said struggling to get out on Momoyo's grasp.

Momoyo - I have a question for you. Why did you return here in Kawakami?

Tachibana - Didn't I say to you earlier that I want to have destruction and chaos and to get revenge on you.

Momoyo - Then why do you need to get revenge on me? And why do you need destruction and chaos?

Tachibana then smirked and she said,

Tachibana - No reason. I just wanted to have some fun.

When Super Saiyan 3 Yamato heard that, he stops from his meditation. He then proceed to the ladies and he said,

Super Saiyan 3 Yamato - So you wanted destruction and chaos, huh? *as he cracks his knuckles* Tell me why are so you desperate to have that? Huh?! Tachibana?! He said coldly and for some reason his aura shifted from yellow to black and red. His eyes shifted to color demonic red from brown. His hair changes its color from yellow to red. In other words, he now emits evil and devious aura.

Tachibana then looked at Yamato in absolute fear as well as Momoyo and Tachibana said,

Tachibana - I d-d-don't k-k-know! She said making an excuse to him.

Evil Super Saiyan 3 Yamato - So you don't know. Hm. What should I do to you? Hmmm.... Torture or painful death? You choose, Tachibana and I won't accept no for an answer. He said while laughing deviously.