16.Story

Virgil's (pov)

I yawned as I leaned against Logan's shoulder looking out to the city. We were just sitting on my roof looking up to the stars and for once I'm glad my Mum is busy getting drunk rather than at home.

"Virgil?" I hum as a response but Logan moves away from me "What's wrong?" I ask "Why do trust me?" The question caught me off guard though Logan just kept looking up to the stars. "Because your Log~" "But I'm not! I'm Logic, it's my name, it has been and it always will be. It's a cursed name that I wear so why do you trust me?" I looked at him shocked as he turned to face me a look of pure confusion and distraught on his face. "Where is this coming from?" I ask though it came out a lot harsher than expected. He sighed and turned back to the sky "The world will never stop moving. We get one life in that world and yet." He turns to face me tears in his eyes "You spend it with a killer. Why?" I smiled lightly taking his hand in mine "Let me tell you a story." He raises a brow but lets me continue nonetheless. "Once upon a time there was a boy, he was happy as a child but when he got older and started high school......let's just say he got upset. He was upset a lot of the time, made sarcastic comments and gained pretty bad anxiety. Despite all this however, he met another boy who decided to waltz up into his school looking like a snacc." Logan chuckled and I wrapped an arm around his shoulder and pulled him down into me "Now this snacc was not only a snacc but a god damn badass. So when the boy caught a glimpse of him doing some badass shit he unsurprisingly wasn't afraid, surprisingly the snacc was. So when they sat on top a roof and gazed out to the stars the sad little boy said I love you and I don't care if you are Logic, I don't care if your freakin' librarian. I love you." Logan nuzzled into my side and placed his arm around my waist "So what happened to the boys?" He questioned. I hummed in fake thought before leaning back slightly to face him and he did the same to look at me "The legend goes that they ended up stopping some shitty, shitty people and lived happily ever after running from the police their entire lives." We both laughed lightly before resting our foreheads together "Can I change that ending?" I smile a little nodding as he kisses me short and sweet. We pull back and smiles at me "The two boys stop the shitty, shitty people and move to England. There they live out the rest of their lives." I smiled but  soon gasped looking down as Logan placed a promise ring on my finger.

"There they would spend their happily ever after. I promise."