2.TheJob

Logan's (pov)

Life is difficult to say the least. So it is my job to end life. Specifically, The Dark Side's life. They're are a famous Mafia invisible to the world except for me. How I know of them? I can not tell you. Not yet at least but they make me travel America to just get a good look at them. I don't kill innocent people I kill other criminals that seem like innocent people which is far from the truth. However, my travels have brought me to Sanders high where I am known as Logan Berry. That isn't my name. But I have gone by many different ones James, Luis, John, Laurens and many more. They are simply alias's. My real name is.... I don't know. I've never had a name. That's a lie. I do have a name of sorts. Logic infamous serial killer of America. What a great name! I wish I had a real name but unfortunately "-gan Logan LOGAN!"

I jump slightly as I look around my English classroom. The teacher must have yelled me out of my thoughts. "Care to repeat what I just said?" She says harshly "Afraid not I wasn't listening." She sighs "I was asking for opinions on the recent murderer Logic for our upcoming mystery story project." Oh fantastic! "Care to share what you think?" And it got worse "Well.....yes he is indeed a murderer." Feels weird to say that "But that doesn't necessarily mean he's a completely awful persons." Everyone looks at me as if I'm insane. Which I kind of am "Please explain?! He kills innocent people and all he leaves is a note saying 'logic'" Ah yes my first murder. Why logic? I also can't tell you that. "Well know one really knows what he's truly like." She scoffs at me "He's insane." Well thanks for the compliment "Class dismissed I can't stand to look at you." The class gets up and begins to leave me included until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see a boy with circular glasses and a bright blue polo. "You really think he could be a nice person?" He asks looking curiously at me "I suppose." He smiles up at me "Glad I'm not the only one!" Wait he doesn't think I'm insane? "My names Patton! Do you want to hang out after school with me and my friends!" He asks bouncing on his feet. Maybe making friends will work as good cover for my job "That would be adequate. Thank you." This could be interesting.