9.NewFeelings

Virgil's (pov)

"So how do we get back at this cunt?" I ask smiling at him. He only chuckles and shakes his head standing up. "I'm going to deal with this. Not you. There's no we. I told you my story you now know I'm the good guy. That's as far as our relationship goes." I look at him mouth agape as he puts his hat back on. I stand up to meet his gaze though I'm still a lot shorter "You are not serious right now! You just saved my life! Told the most dramatic yet depressing story ever then randomly bust out 'I'm fine to deal with this on my own' ?! Not a god damn chance!" He looks down on me and gives me a bitter smile. "Virgil I truly appreciate it. However, I'd rather not have you cooped up in this. I'll continue to be your friend for cover at school but you will not mention any of what you've heard or seen here tonight. Not even family shall know." He gives me an icy glare face neutral of all expression. Serious and stoic. "But- mmph!" I struggle against his hold as he suddenly places a cloth to my mouth. I claw at his hands and he skids behind me placing me in a choke hold. "Sleep now Virgil." With that I drift into a comforting state of darkness.

I awake to the comfort of my bed. Wait? I'm in bed? I sit up groaning looking around my dimly lit room as the sun starts peaking through the window.

Bang!

"Get up! Get dressed! Get out!" Yelled my oh so great Mam as she banged loudly on the door. My mam has never been the best especially when I came out. She doesn't want a 'faggot' as a son. I get up off my bed making my way over to my wardrobe. Hold up. I don't remember going to bed last night. The hell hap- Logan. No not Logan. Logic. He's going to go after that insane Duke alone! Shit! I grab a pair of ripped jeans, a random mcr shirt and my classic hoodie. I throw on an old pair of combat boots and storm out my room. If Logan's going after him then he's going to need help! I make it to the door until "Hows Emily?" Shit. Emily is this girl I made up. She's actually just my friend Emile cross dressing so I'm able to show Mam pictures of her and prove she's real. "She's doing great! In fact I'm going to meet her at her place that alright?" I say turning to Mam giving her my best smile. "Of course sweetie don't let me stop young love." Yet when I said I had a crush on a guy you immediately stopped 'young love' "Cool thanks mam!" With that I'm out the door once more!

I head straight to school and head straight to the tree at the back of the school. He's there! "What the fuck!" I yell catching his attention. "Ah Virgil I presume you got a pleasant nights rest." He states adjusting his glasses. I roll my eyes "Oh Yea totally! Mr chloroform!" I say sarcastically. He only sighs "Yes well I'm glad you got the least bit of sleep. Those bags seems to have gone down as well and you seem to not be wearing makeup." I blushed madly realising I had been so caught up in finding him I forgot my makeup. "Sh-shut up." I stutter pulling my hood up "Apologies I didn't mean to offend. You look quite nice without all the dark makeup." I blush harder if possible "Wh-whatever." I say shuffling my feet. I don't know why I'm so awkward. It's not like he's that hot or cute or strong or he just saved my life or......shit. I like Logan. I like a serial killer!Fuck my life am I right? "Virgil are you ok?" I look up to see Logan standing above me. "Did I do something to make you uncomfortable?" HOW CAN HE ACT SO INNOCENT HE LITERALLY MURDERS PEOPLE! "N-no I'm f-fine." He nods solemnly though I can tell he doesn't believe me. "Let's head to class then shall we?" I nod timidly. Oh god.
I love a serial killer.