5: Girls and guys

I placed my bag in the locker, placing my books in it and taking only what I needed.

"You're having English first right?" asked Harper.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Goodie!" exclaimed Allison. "That way Jake won't be a grumpy old man anymore."

We all laughed. "Don't let him catch you saying that." Chris teased.

"Meh." I shrugged, slamming my locker shut. I leaned on the locker as Allison grabbed her books.

"Well, since he didn't mark you, we all know he is going to be super possessive. Oh, right, he still is going to be after." Allison rolled her eyes.

"What mark me?" I asked.

"He didn't tell you?" asked Harper. I shook my head violently.

"I am so going to kill him...," I muttered.

"Kill who?" asked Jake, appearing all of a sudden.

"Uh-oh." Chris winced. "Maybe we should leave them to talk. " He threw his arm around Harper and headed off to class. "See you in home room!" said Allison before quickly spinning around to join Chris and Harper.

"Kill YOU!" I jabbed a finger at his arm. "What marking thingy have you not told me about?"

"Umm... I was going to get into a Sharpie marker fight with you?" He said.

Liar.

"Alright,alright. Uh, marking means, uh, I'll have to mark you where your shoulder meets neck." he said awkwardly. What?!

I reached up to touch my neck.

"It's part of the mating process."he explained. "Maybe you should ask Harper. "

Mating process????

"Fine. Let's get to class." I muttered, stomping off to class and on the way, I could hear his chuckles.

As soon as I reached the class, a warm hand wrapped around my waist. "Don't run from me, Chelsea. " Jake murmured from behind. I jumped.

He laughed. "Come, sit next to me. " He pulled me to the seat next to his.

A teacher came in. He was bald and he wore a pair of frameless glasses. Everyone scurried to their seats.

"Good morning, class! My name is Mr. Greyson and the only reason I'm introducing myself is because we have a new student over here. " He smiled at me.

I returned the smile.

"Would you like to introduce yourself,miss?"

"Hi, I'm Chelsea." I greeted everyone. Awkwardddd.

There were a few bored "Hi Chelsea" 's , and a few "Call me,babe!" 's.

"And she's mine so stay away. " Jake growled.

All the girls gasped and some of the guys' eyes widened.

"Jake!" I gasped. As much as I liked being his, he didn't need to make it so everyone knew. By everyone I mean the teacher.

The teacher was quiet but he himself looked disapproving. "Now class, open up to page 653..." he started.

"Why didn't we get into a scolding?" I asked Jake. Jake leaned in and whispered. "He's a pack member. Surely he isn't going to interrupt his Alpha?"

"Hmph." Came my reply. Doesn't mean he can do it freely if the teacher doesn't reprimand him... Jeez.

"Is it true? Are you with him?" A guy next to me asked. He had deep blue eyes and chestnut brown hair.

"Ummm...." I stuttered.

"Yes." Jake piped up. I whipped my head around. 'Jake!' I mouthed.

We weren't official or anything. Yet. Will we be? Stupid eavesdropping Jake.

"Well, if you ever change your mind, I'll be here. " He winked.

Jake gave him the death glare. And then, all of a sudden I was on his lap.

"Hey!" I protested. I turned to see if the teacher was looking. He stiffened but didn't turn around.

Come on, teacher! Do your job!

His arm tightened around my waist. "Stop it, Jake. " I hissed.

Allie (a.k.a Allison) was laughing. I could see it from my peripheral vision.

I turned to Harper, who was sitting next to Chris. 'Help' I mouthed but Harper just shook her head and gave me a shrug, as if saying 'What can I do?'

I turned to Alec and gave him a pleading look. But before he could react, Jake yanked me around.

Stupid.

I looked down at the position I was in. I was straddling him.

"Jake..." I warned as he trailed kisses down my neck. What do I do now???

Jake's POV

Didn't she realize how many eyes were on her? All the guys were going crazy! Not that I blamed them of course. She was downright gorgeous.

No, wait, yes I blamed them. She's mine!

And the human had the nerve to ask her whether she was with me. Of course she was! She even had to stutter.

Now here she was, straddling me. Didn't she know if she didn't stop her squirming there are going to be some huge consequences a.k.a taking her right now in the middle of a classroom? No. She didn't.

I sighed and put her down on her seat, pulling her desk and chair closer to mine. She glared at me before taking her textbook out.

Feisty.

Don't ask me why, but I like it a little when she gets mad. Her eyebrows scrunch up in the cutest way possible.

Hmm. I wonder how Harper will explain the mating process to her.

Author's note: Hello,guys! Hope you enjoyed reading. So, like this chapter, you will soon be witnessing a more possessive and protective side of Jake in the upcoming chapters.

Shhhh. Here's a secret. A new character is going to appear soon. ;) xxx Victory