Chapter 17

Last time: "Had enoughh yet?" Bela asked Crowley with a smirk on her face. "Oh, sweetheart. The fun is just beginning." Crowley replied with a smirk.

Now

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Bela's pov-

The fun is just beginning? What did he mean by that? "I have someonewho would love to see you, Bela." Crowley told me. I looked at him confused. He sighed and snapped his fingers. Suddenly a demon appeared next to him. Not just any demon. It was my father. My breath caught in my throat as i slowly backed towards Dean and Sam.

"Bela? What's wrong?" Dean asked me. "Crowley who the hell is that?" Dean asked, pointing to the guy next to Crowley. "This is a old friend of Bela's." Crowley said with a smirk. Sam looked over at me. "Bela, who is that?" Sam asked me softly. "My f-father." I whispered. Then, i could see him start to walk towards me. "Oh Bela. We have some unfinished business." He told me. I kept backing away. "Stay away from me, you bastard!" I yelled at him.

"Is that a way to talk to your father?" He asked me. "I don't have to listen to you anymore." I told my demon dad. I had to get rid of him.

-Dean's pov-

I looked over at Bela who was yelling and trying to get her father away from her. I turned to Crowley. "How did you get her father? I thought he died." I asked confused. "He did. But after the "accident", his soul went to Hell and he became a demon and i preserved his body to be his meatsuit. I mean, we all know how much Bela LOVES her father. Right Bela?" Crowley asked her. "I hate you, Crowley!" She yelled at him.

I started to walk towards Bela but her demon dad didn't want me to and with a flick of his wrist, i hit the wall. "Dean!" I heard her and Sam yell. I landed on the floor. "Ow." I muttered.

"Get away from her, you dick!" I yelled at him. I looked over at Sam.  "Do you have the Colt with you?" I asked him. He nodded. "Get it to Bela. She can shoot her father." I told him. "Okay." He said.

-Bela's pov-

I was still trying to get away from my father. He reached his hand out to me but I slapped it away. "Don't touch me." I growled at him. He didn't listen. I did the one thing I could think of. I punched him in the face. Hr stumbled bavkwards then fixed himself. When he looked at me, it was not good.

His eyes were black now and he looked angry. "Wrong action, Bela." He said. Then he flicked his wrist and then I flew into the wall. I gasped in pain. I tried to move but he was holding me there with his demon powers.

"Let me go!" I yelled. He walked up to me and ran his hand down the side of my face. Kill me now.

I looked over at Dean who was getting off of the floor. I could see Sam slowly creeping up behind my dad with a board. Then he smacked him with it. My dad fell down and he lostbhis gtip on me and I got off the wall and  ran over to Dean.

Crowley had disappeared.  After mt dad got up, he through Sam into a wall and Dean into a wall as well.

-No one's pov-

The edges of Dean's vision went white as he hit the wall. He heard a clank and knew it was the Colt falling to the floor. He looked over and saw Bela rushing over to it and picking it up.

She cocked the gun and pointed it at her dad. "Put the gun down, Bela." He told her. "How about no?" Bela spat at her dad. It was all silence then a gunshot was heard. Bela's dad had got hit and fell to the ground dead.

Now Dean and Sam fell to the ground. Bela stood there looking aat the gun in her hands.