Chapter 14: Changes

It had been a month since Bela found out that Dean loved her and a month since they slept together. And Bela had started to notice some slight changes in her body. One night on the way back from a hunt, they stopped at a motel for the night. While Dean and Sam were asleep, Bela suddenly felt sick. Quickly she made it to the bathroom and prayed she didn't wake either of the brothers up.

She hadn't been alone long when she felt rough but gentle hands on her back holding her hair, "Easy. Just take it easy. It'll be over soon." She heard Dean's voice say. Bela spit the last of her dinner into the toilet and then sputtered, "I just remembered i hate being sick." She told him.

Dean got a damp wash cloth and tried to wipe her face, "I know it sucks ass." Dean said. Bela groaned, "Just go back to bed." Dean knelt on the floor beside her. "Not gunna happen. You gunna be sick again?" He asked. Bela swallowed convulsively a few times before she answered, "I'm fine." Dean helped her stand and wrapped his arm around her, "Let me take your temp and then you can go back to sleep."

Bela weakly nodded her head her eyes filling with tears. Dean got the thermometer and stuck it under her tongue. When it beeped he spoke gently, "Well you have a slight fever but nothing we can't handle. Just take these Tylenol and an anti acid and you should be alright."

Bela took the pills and Dean helped her climb back under the covers. Once she was settled he climbed in on the other side of the bed pulling her into his arms. "Try to get some sleep." Dean told Bela and placed a kiss on the side of her head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three weeks later, Bela still wasn't feeling any better. So, one morning, Den had taken Bela to the doctors. Dean went in with Bela and held her hand the whole time. When the doctors had the results the young woman smiled at Bela, "Congrats. You're two months pregnant." She told Bela.

Dean and Bela thanked the doctor and walk out of the doctor's and headed back to the bunker. Later that night Dean couldn't sleep. He went out and sat in the impala with the music playing. He hadn't been alone long when Bela sat down in the seat beside him. It was pouring rain and cold outside and she spoke softly, "I brought you a blanket." She said to Dean.

Dean groaned, "Leave me alone." Bela took a deep breath blinking to hide her tears. Dean sighed, "Hey what's wrong?" He asked her. Bela sniffed, "I'm scared." Dean scrubbed a hand over his face, "Bela, everything is going to be ok. There are options." He told her, suddenly realizing it was the wrong thing.

Bela snapped, "Dean if you say adoption or abortion i will hurt you. I don't care if you don't want it but i'm keeping the baby." Bela told him and stared at the window. Dean sighed and laced his hand with Bela's. "Hey. Look i shouldn't have said that. I'm just scared as well." Dean spoke softly. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and covered them both up with the thick blanket, "I love you Bela. I swear I will help you raise our children." He told her.