Chapter 16

-five months later-

Bela was sitting in a chair downstairs in the bunker. She was now seven months pregnant.  It was quiet in the bunker because it was only her there. Dean and Sam were out getting supplies for their next hunt. Castiel was off doing some angel-like stuff. So, Bela decided to sit and read. As she was reading, she had a strange feeling that someone was watching her.

She put a bookmark in the book and set it down. "Hello?" She called out and looked around. The only voice she heard was the echo of her voice. She shook the feeling off. It was probably because she wasn't used to being alone in the bunker. Bela got up and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She was walking over to the sink when she felt a presence behind her and she got a strong whiff of sulfur.

She stood still, hoping there was nothing there. "Hello Bela." The voice said. The empty glass slipped from Bela's hand and shattered onto the floor. Bela turned around and saw the demon standing there. It was one she had never met before. "W-what do you want with me?" Bela stuttered out as she slowly backed away.

"We're taking you on a ride back to hell. Where you belong." The demon said as his eyes flicked black. "Help!" Bela screamed as she backed away. The last thing she saw was the demon smirking at her before everything went black.

-Dean's pov-

Me and Sam got back to the bunker. We had got some supplies and almost got jumped by a demon. But we had exorcised him. As we walked in we saw Bela's spot on the chair empty. "Bela?" I called out. No reply. I went to go see if she was in her room. Nope. Bathroom? Nope. "You find her yet Sam?" I asked him. "No!" He called back. I walked past the kitchen but walked back when i noticed something.

I walked into the kitchen as i saw something shine on the floor. It was a broken glass. Bela must have been in here. Then i got a scent of sulfur. That could only mean one thing. Demons. "Sam!" I called out. I heard footsteps and he ran into the kitchen. "What is it?" He asked me. "Do you smell that?" I asked him. He sniffed. "Sulfur." He said. I nodded. "Do you know what that means?" I asked him. "She was taken by a demon." He said.

"We have to find her." I told Sam. "I can help." I heard Cas's voice. I turned around and he was standing behind me. "You have got to stop doing that, Cas." I told him. "I know where Bela is." Cas said. "Where?" Sam asked. "One of Crowley's minions has her. They have her at the old warehouse down in Michigan." Cas replied to Sam. "Let's go to Michigan." I said. Cas touched out foreheads and in a flash of white light, we disappeared from the bunker.

-Bela's pov-

I woke up in a dimly lit room. I looked around and saw that i was tied to a chair. I tried to call out for help but a gag was stopping me from doing so. Suddenly, i heard footsteps. I looked up and saw a short man approach me. I screamed through the gag. The man laughed at me and i glared at him. "Glaring at me won't affect me at all, love." He said. He had a British accent.

I tried to move but my ankles were tied together and my arms were tied together behind the chair. "Let me go." I muffled through the gag. The guy sighed and untied the gag and got rid of it. "What did you say?" He asked me. "I said let me go." I told him. "No can do, love." "And why not?" I asked him. "Because, like my minion said, you're going back to hell, where you belong." He told me. "Who are you? The knig of Hell?" I asked sarcastically. "Yes." He told me. "The name's Crowley. And i already know your name, Bela." Crowley told me.

"Get away from me." I growled at him. He glared at me and pulled out a sword? He pointed it at me and pushed the blade onto my skin, but not hurting me. "One more word and this angel blade will go through that arm of yours." Crowley said. Suddenly i heard the sound of doors slamming open. I looked over and saw Dean, Castiel, and Sam. "Get away from her, Crowley." Dean told him. Since Crowley was now distracted, i tried to reach my fingers up to the rope around my wrists and started to attempt to untie it.

"I'm taking her back to hell, squirrel." Crowley told Dean. "I don't think so." Sam said. Dean started to take a step towards us but Crowley stopped him. "Watch your next move, Dean. I could injure both Bela dn your unborn child." Crowley said. Dean glred at him. I managed to get the rope around my wrist untied and i reached my hands around and started to untie my legs. I looked up at Dean and saw he was glancing at me. I nodded at him as i got the ropes undone. As i stood up i slowly walked behind Crowley andpulled out my pocket knife and stabbed him into the shoulder. He gasped and turned around to face me. "Had enough yet?" I asked him with a smirk. "Oh sweetheart, the fun is just beginning." He told me with a smirk.