Chapter 11: Cooling down

Dean slammed the door shut behind him as he stormed from the bunker. Sam and Bela could here the sound of the Impala starting up and the drive away. He knew the argument was solely his fault. He had been tired and stressed, and she got on his last nerve, and he'd lost it at her. He had expected her to fight back and scream at him, but she had simply reminded him in an icy tone, that she wouldn't tolerate his crap under any circumstances. So he'd taken off in a rage.

Bela continued to gaze at the wood of the door, biting her lip, worried expression on her face. "He loves you, you know." Bela heard Sam say from behind her. She turned to face him. "What?" She asked him.  "It's just…Dean's not really one for emotional attachments…the fact he said something that left him that open; he loves you." She tried not to let her heart jump at that word, she really did.

Bela was sitting on the edge of her bed, lost in thought, when he walked back in, shutting the door quietly behind him. She stood up almost immediately, walking over to him. He'd barely turned around when her arms were around him and her head was buried in his chest. He smelt of sweat and steel and Dean…the closest thing she had to home.

"I thought you weren't coming back." Her voice was muffled, but he heard it. Choosing not to look into what would make her say something like that, he just tilted her head up and kissed her. Bela's long fingered hands cradled his head, running through his short hair as she deepened their kiss.

His own fingers were splayed on her back, feeling her burning hot body through the thin material of her shirt. Uncertain about where she wanted this to go, Dean slipped his hand just barely onto the skin above the waistband of her jeans. The breathy sigh he was rewarded with was more than enough confirmation, so he kissed her harder, playfully biting her bottom lip.

Blindly she backed them towards her bed, falling backwards and pulling him down with her when her back hit the soft mattress. Stretched out on top of her, when he pulled away he was breathing harder. "Are you…" He asked before he was cut off. "Shut up." She tangled a hand in his hair again and kissed him deep and firm.