Chapter 3

-Sam's pov-

It's been three days since we found out that Bela was rescued from hell by Cas. Dean's still not too happy that she is staying at the bunker with us. But Bela seems a bit different now. Whenever we mention hell, she tends to get uneasy about it. I walked into the kitchen to find Bela sitting at the table reading a newspaper.

"Morning." She says without looking up from the paper. "What are you reading there?" I ask her. "Paper. I think i found a case for you and Dean." She says, setting the paper down. I give her a look that says 'go on.' "Georgia. A boy killed his family." She told me.

"So?" I ask. "Reports from people around his town have said that he went from being a nice helpful boy to a dangerous killing boy. And people have said they have seen him around and his eyes were jet black. Like a demon." She explained. "So we got to do a exorcism." Dean said as he walked into the kitchen. "Yes. And then turn the boy into the cops." Bela told him.

"Let's get ready then." I said as me and Dean started to walk to our rooms to get changed. But Dean stopped waslking when he heard Bela walking behind us. "What do you think you're doing?" Dean asked her. "Going with you." Bela said. Dean laughed at her. "I don't think so, Talbot." Dean told her. "Excuse me? I found the case, i'm going with you." Bela said and walked past Dean.