The Soulless: Intro

Third Person P.O.V

___

--

Only a few saw them... The two MONSTERS who where controlled by this Darkness that now ruled this earth.

The one who was in the spot light of the humans eyes, the one they feared the most, yes... Hes was the one who was used by the Darkness till it drove him MAD, I am sure you know him...

You have seen him in your dreams, in your home town, sometimes hiding in your closet watching you...

His next victim.

--

He is the one who would hide behind that blood stained mask showing only his glowing red eyes, that would piece straight through your soul, if he was to stare at you you would know, as your body would be locked before his eyes disappeared into the darkness.

He wore only a black leather hoodie which stenched of his victims blood and guts, You could hardly tell that it was dripping in blood almost all the time as it was pitch black from it.

His weapon of choice was simple, the normal killer tool, sadly the only object he could get a hold of at first glance of insanity, it was the thing that took his first victims blood till his last, of course, seemingly after he BROKE he had grown an attachment to this object and all it was... Was a sharp pointed knife that had his last victim's blood still dripping from it.

on the other hand his muffled laughs effected Humans like an arrow shooting straight through there heart leaving them defenseless.

This thing you so called a "MONSTER" went by the name.. Lloyd.

--

Remember now, young mortal?.

No?.

Are you sure?.

Here's to give you a little PUSH to help you remember.

Lloyd wasn't the only one though I'm sure you would at least remember this.

There were two...

The one who would use him as a puppet to play the game the Darkness watched this was the true MONSTER who dearly loved this game...

--

This... MONSTER was the one who would take part on controlling this Darkness's game.

The one who was rarely seen by a Humans eye, she was the one that made the people scream, cry, yell and beg the loudest so loud it would burst your ear drums, but she showed no mercy in what she does best.

She hunts you down without anything holding her back, nothing could get in her way.

People have said she has lifeless black eyes that showed nothing but the dead. Not even a soul not even a speck of life.

She did murder, yes, but she liked making those lively humans suffer, she loved making the situation 10 times longer than it should take, taking her time in the possess, making sure their last time of their life's would only have the memories of her and only her.

She too held a sharp pointed Knife which happened to be stained blood red, with the same red sticky substance of the blood that would be splattered across her ghostly face that was held together by a zip that was always opened showing her chin up to her nose where it dripped her own blood she made before she became the MONSTER she now truly is today.

Her blonde hair would be dripping blood from her "experiments" she so calls them. Her quiet voice that played innocence like a small child echoed to her victims whom was unlucky enough to even see her.

There were words you would hear before you die from her hand. The words that would leave you screaming on the top of your lungs even after you ran out of breath... The words where... "Let's... play a... game?".

Now, this, this was the true MONSTER before the darkness, but she on the other hand went by the name.. Layla.

Now they are running against time, to end this game for once and for all.

To find every human and kill them for reverence but someone doesn't want the game to end so something gets in their way.

What is that something?.

--

Remember yet... Dear innocent MORTAL?

--