Spaghety The Jellyfish

In Kasanang's house, there lived a moon jellyfish swimming around in a 2,5 m x 4m aquarium.

Their name is Spaghety, no one could identify it's gender, so Kasanang just called it Spaghety in every occasion.

Kasanang : *kicks the front door open* SPAGHETTTYYYY *frantically running to the aquarium and face planting her face into the glass*

Kasanang : I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH! How've you been my dude?

Spaghety : *swims in front of her face*

Kasanang : Good good, you look healthy as always. Mind if I dive in your tank?

Spaghety : *swims from side to side*

Kasanang : Why did I even asked? I knew you'd say yes anyways~

(Info : The aquarium looks something like this, it's connected to the walls and isn't to well litted)

Kasanang : *wearing the scuba gear* be greatful that I took swimming and diving lessons for YEARS just so that I can play with you!

Kasanang : *dives inside the tank and slowly swims in front of Spaghety. She reaches out her hands and cups them under the jellyfish*

Spaghety : *rests on her hand*

Kasanang : ("Damn, I wanna be a mermaid one day.. So that I can swim around more freely and play with Spaghety more often")

Spaghety : *as if it can read her thoughts, it swims near her chest*

Kasanang : ("Hmm? You like me just the way I am?")

Spaghety : *floats in front of her face and swims from side to side*

Kasanang : ("Fine, fine, I'll stay the way I am, thanks for telling me bud")

After a few minutes, Kasanang says her goodbye to the jellyfish and changes her entire in the small changing room.

Kasanang : *climbs down the stairs* Oh right, I just remembered I have to save up my money and buy a water proof phone. So that one day I can bring my phone inside the tank and take selfies with you! *pokes the glass in front of Spaghety*

Kasanang : maybe I should increase our money worth, actually never mind, I'll ask the old man about buying a new phone later. See you later Spaghety! *waves her hand at Spaghety and walks away*

~•°•~

When you want to become one with your jellyfish-

Aaaa I like jellyfishes, I wish jellyfish can see us and emotionally connect with us

What am I even rambling about? That shit ain't gonna happen

Well at least I still have my doggies and sugar gliders at home

Been some time since I updated this book, how y'all been?

Anyways, need to continue my danplan fanfic

Ima head out-