McDonald's Buddies

Soo before there's any misunderstandings, no, they're not dating or in love with each other or even best friends, just chill friends with a love for MCD (McDonald's)

•°*~(○゚ε゚○)~*°•

Kasanang walked inside a nearby McDonald's and ordered food. She then goes to an empty seat with her tray of food and sits down.

She glances outside for a bit, thinking ("it's really quiet today for a fast food place")

She then snaps out of her thoughts and stands up ("dammit I forgot to wash my hands..")

She goes to the sink and washes her hands, of course not forgetting to wipe it. After that she goes back to her seat and happily bites on the piece of chicken leg.

Just when she was about to take another bite, she saw a familiar blonde man with a curl bouncing up and down his hair walking to the building

She freezes for a moment, immediate knowing who it is ("oh shit it's America.. he's gonna see me eat a bunch of chicken like a fatass! I have to go-")

America walks inside and looks around, he spots Kasanang trying to change her seat "oh hi Kasa!"

"ggck!" Kasanang nervously looks at him and gives him an awkward smile "h- hi Ameri- I mean Alfred.." ("I almost forgot we're in public, good thing he only called him by my nickname")

America smiles and goes to the counter, ordering his usual piles of burgers or something like that.

Kasa sits back at her spot and eats awkwardly, anxious and nervous of the fact that someone she knows found out about her McDonald's loving nature.

He hums as he places down his tray at the table Kasa was at "mind if I sit here?" he said with a casual tone, as if talking to a friend.

She nods hesitantly and straightens her posture "sure, but why? There's plenty of seats left" she glances around at the empty seats.

"why not? I know you, and you know me, so I figured out we can have a chat! Ya know, to get to know each other" he sits down across from her and sips his cola.

Kasa shrugs and continues to eat "yeah I guess, but don't you feel weird or surprised that a 16 year old orders a stack of chicken at 9 AM??"

He stops slurping and thinks "no? I think it's pretty normal, we're countries after all! Diabetes can't stop us now!" he laughs confidently and eats his burgers.

She looks at him for a moment and snickers "glad it's just my imagination, thanks America, you can take my free kids meal coupon as a gift" she slides the coupon on the table.

He smiles and takes the coupon "anytime, Kasanang! Thanks for the coupon, I'll be sure to use it tonight!" he gives her a thumbs up and continues eating.

Kasa chuckles and nods "you better do, you'll get a free toy and a mini party hat" he then laughs at the comment.

They eat in a comfortable silence, not bothering to ruin each others meal time. After eating they talk for a while, mostly about memes from Avengers movies. They then waved their goodbyes a few hours later.