Kasanang's Profile

Country name : Kasanang

Nationality : Kasanian

Language : Kasanian (it's mostly Malayan but modified a little)

Country type : a country that's religious but pretty chill

Human name : Karin Miyana

Nickname : Kasa, Kasanang, Karin, Karkar

Flag : many people said it looks like a jellyfish but it's actually inspired by a national poem called " The Yellow Rises Above The Blue"

Gender : Female

Age : looks like a teen soo 16(?)

Height : 140 cm (yes she's a short piece of trash-)

Location : somewhere in between South India and East Indonesia (beside Sumatra Island)

Likes : jellyfish, sweet food that make you have diabetes, discounts, cleanliness, memes, yaoi (it's trending in her country-), hanging out with specific friends, anime, and a little bit of K-pop music.

Dislikes : drama and fights, smelly things, mosquitoes, annoying people, snobs, boring and repetitive things, expensive things, etc.

Personality :
- very childish, secretly selfish, forgetful, sensitive, and emotional (she blames the teenage hormones)

- extroverted with her friends and people she likes, but introverted around other people. Her mood swings a lot so she can change from "sweet and kind" to "I will stab you with my bug spray" to "how do you spell 'millennial'?"

Crush : none.

Friends :
- The female nations and a few male ones
- India, Australia, Indonesia (her neighbors)
- America (tbh it was only because they met each other at McDonald's, you'll get their story later-)

Best Friend : Indonesia (they're both weird and hyperactive but shy at the same time)

Fave song : anything as long as it's easy to remember and not boring... like K-pop *coUGhs*

Fun facts :

- People other than her citizens mistake her uniform as an employee outfit a lot

- Tourist places in Kasanang include a lot of sea and beach related things, even if most of the citizens hate swimming and diving

- Kasanians hate spicy food but they have a lot of high quality spices in their country. So they export it all to other countries with high prices 👌

More facts will be unfold in later chapters~ enjoy!