Our First Meeting (Indo & Kasa)

So, this is a story about how Kasanang and Indonesia (a real country in Asia) met, enjoy!

•°*~ヘ(^_^)ヘ~*°•

Suci Aisyah Fatimah, the personification of Indonesia is sitting on a chair at a meeting with her boss and governments.

Suci sighs and looks at the boss, pretending to listen ("uugghh why is this taking so long than usual???")

"And because of that, we will be excepting the partnership between our country, Indonesia, and our neighboring country Kasanang" the boss said, looking quite happy.

Indo gasps in surprise and looks at the door that had just opened, revealing an old looking man and a 13 year old girl walking next to him.

Everyone stood up and claps, Indo and her boss, along with a few governments walked to the old man and each gave him a handshake.

When it was Indo's turn, she walked to the man and shaked his hand, she then glances at the girl beside him, she was hiding behind the man a bit, looking nervous.

She smiles while walking closer to her and looks at her, holding her hand out "well hello there little one, what's your name?"

The girl stutters and shakes her hand "I- I'm Karin Miyana, the personification of Kasanang!" she said, trying to look confident.

"nice to meet you, I'm Suci Aisyah Fatimah, personification of Indonesia" Indo said with a smile.

"you too, I uhh.. it's my first time being in this kind of business thingy soo.." Kasa looks down and fiddles with her fingers.

"don't worry, I'll help you out if you need anything! It hard at first but you'll get used to it later" she gives her an 👌 sign.

She smiles and thinks for a second "then... do you know how to do paperwork? And how to do public speeches?"

Indo raises an eyebrow and nods "of course I do, doesn't every country know how to?"

"well yes but.. we just became an official country a year ago and I still don't know a thing about it... can you help me?" she looks at her with a begging expression.

"uuuhh sure! Wanna hang out at my favorite 'warung'? It's kinda like a restaurant but owned by local people and it's really simplistic"

Kasa nods eagerly "of course I will! Thank you sooo much!"

Indo chuckles and glanced at the seats "no problem, let's sit on the table first, the meeting will end a few hours later"

Kasa nods and walks beside her "can I uhh.. sit next to you though? Cause umm you'retheonlyyounglookinggirlhereandIknowyou??"

Indo nods slowly "uuhh sure, come on" she walks to the chairs and sits down, Kasanang following her and sitting down next to her.

~a few years later, at a Starbucks~

Indo groans and slams her head on the table "why am I still helping you do paperwork??!! You're already 16 for God sake!"

Kasa chuckles and continues to write stuff on her paperwork "oh come on! You know you're doing this cause you loovvee me~"

Indo looks at her angrily and smacks her head with a pencil "like hell I do! I only see you as a little sister-...." she freezes up and blushes when she realized what she said.

Kasa bursts out laughing, almost spilling their drinks "pffftt you just admitted I'm your lil sister!~"

Indo grits her teeth in embarrassment and looks away "j- just continue you *bocah!
(*child or kid)

Kasa rolls her eyes and continues "yeah yeah, whatever you say sis"

•°*~ヘ(^_^)ヘ~*°•

I know it's pretty boring but I wanted to include real life politic thingys soo yeah, hope you enjoyed!