Damaged

The weather in the morning was warm and breezy, Park Chaeyoung rides her bicycle with a smile

The weather in the morning was warm and breezy, Park Chaeyoung rides her bicycle with a smile. Her eyes looks at the phone screen in her hand as she heard a beep sound, a text from her friend. As her eyes looks back on the road, she gasps and press the brake. Chaeyoung gasps again as she realizes her bicycle bump onto an expensive black car.

She stops her movement, waiting  for the owner of the car to come out and demand her to pay for that tiny scratch on the bumper. She can't see whether the driver was inside the car or not since the black tinted wouldn't let her see anything inside.

This is totally her faults, she was riding her bicycle while her eyes busy reading the chat from her friends that resulted her bumping onto an expensive car at the side of the road. It's a Maserati. She can really imagine how much money she needs to withdraw to pay for that tiny scratch.

She knows the owner must be someone who resides in one of the units from the tall building across of her apartment. So she waits... at the same time calculating if her saving is enough  to pay the damaged.

No one step off from the car.

Chaeyoung walks closer to the window trying to see if anyone inside but damn...the tinted was so dark. She sighs thinking maybe the owner or driver was not inside the car. If this the old Chaeyoung, she will call her butler and search for the owner of the car so she can the damage without blink an eye, but this is the Chaeyoung after her fall. There's no butler on her side, there's no parents to back her up, there's no older sister to ask how's her day...she has no one except her few friends.

She's once a bad bitch, wicked witch or whatever bad term to call her. She's the second daughter of Park...the famous business family and among the richest in the country. But not now. Not after her family died in the car accident and she's the only one alive. Since then, she's fallen from her high status, everything turned completely.

It's a karma for her- That's what people said and she knows it's true. She wanted to change...and she still trying.

Chaeyoung looks at the car. Sure she got money left from her family's wealth, but she can't act like she used to, she doesn't want to use what her parents left for her. That's the only thing she had to remind her of her family after she lost her family's house, her father's business, ...she only has her pride.

So she takes a small paper from her bag, she wrote a heartfelt apology with her contact number and place it on the windshield before she continues riding her bike, leaving for her work.

"Go out and take it."

Yugyeom nods after his boss giving him an order. He quickly opens the door and takes the small paper where the blond girl put earlier and pass it to Jeon Jungkook who sit at the back.

"It leaves a tiny scratch...should I call this person to discuss about the payment?" Yugyeom asked.

Jungkook glares at him before a small smile forming on his face. Now he gets her number.

Yugyeom just sighs internally. He doesn't know why his boss uses this hard method to get the girl's phone number when Jeon Jungkook the CEO of Jeon Corp can simply ask any of his worker search for this specific girl phone number, address or anything. Why Jungkook need to ask him to park the car on the side of the road knowing the girl always looking at her phone while riding her bicycle?

"No need, bring this car to the workshop after you drop me at the office," Jungkook says as he continues reading a report file on his hand.

Yugyeom nods.

"And after that, please check if there's a damaged on her bicycle or not. Report to me after that."

"Okay Boss," Yugyeom replies at the same time trying hard not to roll his eyes at his boss behavior.