Chapter 19-

Third Person

It was currently Divination and Draco was paired up with Harry(which they were more than happy to do so) and Trelawney was teaching them some sort of non sense. "Now dear, close your eyes, and think about your future. Take a deep breath, close your eyes, no one open their eyes until I say so." she instructed. Harry growled and didn't close his eyes knowing that he won't be able to see anything. he's no seer, really. He saw Draco beside him closed his eyes and decided to surprise him.

He smirk and placed his hand on Draco's thigh, making the blonde jump a little and opened his eyes to see Harry closing his eyes with his innocent face. Harry began rubbing his hand back and forth until he then went more up to reach Draco's crotch. "H- Harry."  Draco whispered but Harry still close his eyes. As he touch Draco's crotch, he rub it and Draco tried his best to hold back his moan. Minutes later, Trelawney spoke up. "Enough, now open your eyes." . Harry's hand move quickly and open his eyes to see Draco glaring at him. He smirked and went back to pretend hearing about what Trelawney was saying.

After class, Draco grabbed Harry's arm and went into an abandoned bathroom. He pinned Harry against the wall before roughly kissing him. Within seconds, harry switch their position so now Harry was the one who's pinning Draco. He continued kissing him while his left hand unzipped Draco's trouser. Well, you know what happen next.

"You need to stop distracting me babe. I'll fail everything if you keep this." Draco said and Harry grinned. "You didn't fail everything. You passed excellently on winning my heart." 

"Oh that's smooth love. But I'm afraid there's no test about you or I am sure that I'd pass that test easily." They said as they walk to Charms, where they were about 5 minutes late because of their recent.... activity. "Sorry we're late Professor Flitwick, we got some, uh business to do just now and we got caught up in time that we didn't realize we were late." said Harry. "I'm sure you won't need to hear about the business." he added. Draco look at him, confused. "Did something happened to you? When did you not care talking about it in front of someone? And this is a teacher we're talking to." he laughed. "I don't know. Your behavior start to rub off on me I guess." harry shrugged. "Oh Merlin where have your innocent gone?" and the boys laughed until Flitwick has to warn them.

||||||||||||

After class was over, Harry and Draco cuddled together on Harry's bed and Harry spoke, "Draco, I'm going to visit my godson today, Teddy. He's Remus Lupin's son. Do you want to meet him? You can meet Andromeda too then, but it's okay if you don't want to."

"I'm not sure if Andromeda would be okay with that?" Draco said after some hesitation. "Oh she will, trust me. She's kind, that woman is." Harry said. "I guess I can give it a try then." Draco agreed and Harry's eyes lit up at once. "Great! Let's go get ready then, I told her I'd be there around 3." Harry pecked his boyfriend's lips and got up to get ready.

Once they're ready, they floo to Andromeda's house where she is holding little Teddy in her arms. "Hi Andromeda! How are you?" Harry hugged her while Draco stood there awkwardly. "I'm fine. I see you brought someone with you. Wait, is that Draco Malfoy?" she asked and Draco replied, "Umh, yes that's me. Harry invited me so uh I thought I'd meet you since you know, we never get to see each other? Sorry if I'm troubling you though." 

"Oh no dear, not at all. You  sure are an attractive man dear. Come take a seat." she offered then went to the kitchen. Soon, she came back with 3 glasses of butterbeer. "I'll go upstairs with Teddy, you two go on talk." Harry said then he took Teddy before going upstairs. 

|||||||||||||||||

After some times later, Draco went upstairs to see Harry playing with Teddy. "Hey babe, Andromeda said she wanted to tidy up the house a little so she asked me to go up." He gave Harry a short kiss before sitting next to him. "Hello. So how's she? What'd you talk about?"  Harry took Teddy in his arm who was playing with his toy. "Oh she's nice, really. We just had a bit of chat about our family, that's all. This is Teddy then? Cute." 

"Oh, yes this is Teddy." Just then, Teddy started to cry and threw his toy away. Harry gave him his toy back but the baby threw it again. "Oh no no no Teddy, don't cry my little boy. Shhh don't cry." Harry consult him but to no avail. He tried to feed Teddy but he seems to reject it. "Hey baby let me." Draco offered and Harry pass him Teddy. Draco took him in his arm then began moving a little. Within minutes, Teddy fell asleep in Draco's arm and Harry grinned. 

"Cute, I like him." Draco said. "Yeah he is. How'd you do it though? It usually took me like 20 minutes before he stop crying." Harry said. "I don't know, natural I guess." Draco put Teddy in the crib and walk to Harry. He hugged him tightly for a few moments. "What? Missed me already?" Harry laughed and hug back, wrapping his arms around Draco's waist. 

"Of course. You're so cute with baby. I don't know who's cuter, Teddy or you." Harry blushed then said "You're being sweet, you know? Anyway, I think it's time we go now, before McGonagall lecture us."

"Yeah we should. Let's just say goodbye to Andromeda first." Draco intertwined his and Harry's hand then the pair walked downstairs.  "Andromeda, we're going now. I'll visit you again later, okay?" Andromeda hugged Harry then Draco. "Bye, it's nice meeting you. I'll see you later then." Draco said before flooing back to Hogwarts. 

"Come, we really need to study. NEWTs getting near so we should probably study from now on." Draco grabbed Harry's hand and lead him to his bed. "We just got back though! I'm not studying yet, you go on. I want to lie down." harry complained. "Fine. You don't really need to pass NEWTs too anyway. You'll still get a job." Harry grinned and pecked Draco's lips before lying down back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Sorry short chapter coz I really don't know what to write. Soooo, 1 more chapter to go then it's the end! If you like this story, please read my other story(I've mentioned this a lot of time before but why not so it's Obliviated Love)! Thanks for reading and bye~

Extra:Summary for Obliviated Love

So Harry broke up with Ginny(she's not really happy with it) before he went back to Hogwarts for 8th year. In Potion class he got paired up with Draco Malfoy, his enemy, for the rest of the year. McGonaagall punished the boys for fighting one day, and the punishment was the worst one they had. Find out what the punishment is~ 

It doesn't stop there, you know. So go on and read it to find out! That's all I'm saying:D