Chapter 8-Confession

Draco's POV

I can't sleep. There are too much going on in my head right now. Why did Harry hold my hand? And he even hugged me. What Blaise said are kind of true, do friends usually hold hands? Boys, I don't think so but it's normal for girls, right? Does Harry actually think of me more than just friend? Merlin I wish. I was so deep in my thought until I heard a low voice of Harry's. "Draco?"

I took my wand on the nightstand between my and Harry's bed and murmured "Lumos" after sitting down on my bed, facing Harry. "Yes? Why aren't you asleep, Harry?", I don't even know why I'm whispering, it's not like there are other people here anyway.

"Um, I just couldn't. I'm... thinking, about something." Harry said as he slowly sit down facing me. "Oh, well me too. Thinking..... uh about something.". More like thinking about you actually. We sat there facing each other without making any eye contact for a moment before Harry finally talk. "Um, do you.... uh, do you want to um, sleep together? Not sleeping like that, just sleeping, nothing else.", he added when he saw me raising my eyebrow. Me and my dirty thought. "I heard it's easier to sleep when you're not alone. But it's okay if you don't want to..".

I couldn't help but smirk at his shy face and make my way toward his bed. I wasn't expecting this but, Merlin why would I say no? He moved a bit to make room for me and I sit on his bed, staring at him.

He's such a distraction for me. I can't help it. We stayed there saying nothing to each other, looking straight into each other's eye. Through the little source of light from my wand, I study him carefully, although I've watched him more than enough already, I could never get tired of him. My eyes move from his eyes to his lip, looking soft as always(yes I've watch his lip too many times before too). It's now or never. 

I leaned in toward him, our face inches from each other now. I look at him right into his gorgeous eyes and I closed my eyes, slowly closing the gap between us. I kiss him slowly, giving him place to pull away. But he didn't. I could hear him gasp when our lips touched. His lip as soft as it looked like. 

After a few seconds, I felt him kissing me back. The kiss was passionate and slow, but I love it, it's way better than any kiss I've ever had before. I was surprised that he kissed back. Oh God, does he like me back? My heart was beating so quick right now and it felt like it was going to explode any time now.

He moved his hand around my neck and I placed my right hand on his waist while my left hand on his hair. I don't want to break the kiss, and I know he doesn't too. Somehow we have to, unless we wanted to die from lack of air. We slowly pulled away from the kiss, forehead touching. After a few moment and our breathing was back to normal, I spoke.

"Harry, I don't know how you feel, but the kiss was amazing. The best." I moved back a little to continue. I'll confess now. I can't take it. I want him to be mine so bad, and I've been waiting for so long. "And I want you to know something. I've been keeping this from you for so long and I want to tell you now. I.... I like you. I understand if you don't feel the same, but please don't avoid me if you don't. I was scared to te-". Before I could finished, I was cut when I felt a pair of lip crashing onto mine. 

I was shocked but kissed back. This time, it was doesn't last as long as before but still sweet. Harry smiled at me as he pulled away. "You idiot, I wouldn't kissed you back if I don't like you. Me too, I mean I like you too. Since 6th year, I've always spent my time thinking about you, but I resist to admit that I have feelings for you. So I covered it up by fighting with you, until one day I lost control and.... and I- I, uh th-the bathroom incident..... I was so scared that time, I thought I'd killed you, oh my god I'm so sorry. I've never meant to d-". This time, I was the one who cut him off. He was starting to cry and I hate seeing him sad so I pulled him into a him and said, "Hey hey Harry, it's all right, okay? The past is in the past, so let go of it. It's my fault too, and I deserved it. If you hadn't send that spell to me, you'd probably be crucioed by me that time, me too I lost control. I'm sorry. Now lets forget about it, okay?". Harry nodded and I pulled away from the hug. I wiped his tears with my thumb and he gave me a smile that I really loved. 

"Okay, so.... um, what are we now?" I asked awkwardly. "I... don't know, what do you want us to be?" Harry said, still smiling looking at me. "Oh, I don't know, maybe friends with benefits?" I teased and I saw Harry's smile slowly faded. I laughed and once again hug him. Merlin I love hugging him, his body fit perfectly inside my arms. "I'm joking Harry. God you're so cute, you know that?". He pulled away and look at me with a confused look. "Okay okay, so... will you be my cute boyfriend then?" I asked.

He then again smiled widely and nod. "Yes, I will. Merlin you have no idea how long I've waited for this Dray. I can finally call you mine. I'm so happy." He took my hand in his and rubbed it with his thumb. "And I can call you mine too now. Actually, I waited longer than you, just so you know. Because I've started liking you since third year. Merlin knows how adorable you looked that time. And you still are now, if possible even more." I said while I placed my other hand on his cheek.

"Wow, you really do like me for that long?" Harry and I laughed and he continued, "Lets sleep, now that I can cuddle with you every night I'm sure I'll have no trouble sleeping anymore." I nodded in agreement as we have classes tomorrow.

I froze. Classes. Tomorrow. What are we going to do then? Are we supposed to act like normal or what? I decided that I'd ask Harry tomorrow morning since he's probably tired already now. "Dray, this isn't a dream, is it?". I laughed at Harry's question and answered, "No, it isn't. Now you can sleep peacefully.". I hugged him and fell asleep feeling elated. 

He's mine. And I'm his. How great is that?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OHMYGOSH HI! WHILE WRITING THIS, I SMILED LIKE AN IDIOT!! MERLIN THEY'RE CUTEEE! But sorry if it isn't that good for you guys, because that's the only thing I have in my mind. I've never been in any relationship yet and probably never will so yeah. 

#potatolifeforever(Yet here I am writing a romance fanfiction like I know how it feels like to be in a relationship *roll eyes*)

And one more thing, someone just vote and it made my day oh my god thank you! Yes, I'm making such a big fuss about it but you know me LOL. Because of that one vote, I immediately write a new chapter, and btw I think I'm going to post a new chapter everyday, or at least one chapter in 2 days so yea.

Also I'm going to write a new story but I won't post it yet, if I did I'll tell you guys and you can check it out if you want. Anddd yes, of course it's drarry.

Thank you for reading and bye~