Chapter 18-Date

Third Person

Harry woke up to find himself in Draco's arm. He whispered Draco's name in his ear to wake him up but to no avail. He kissed his nose then his lips when he still didn't wake up. He felt Draco's lip kissing back and he pulled away. "What a good way to be waken up, especially by such an adorable boyfriend I got here." Draco said and Harry giggled then peck a kiss on his lips. 

'Good morning babe" he said. "Morning love" Draco answered, hugging Harry tightly before he continued, " I had fun yesterday, let's do it again.". Harry's cheek went red when memory of last night came. "Not now, Dray. We smell horrible. Let's take a shower"

Draco immediately get up and took harry's hand to the bathroom in the room. "Why are you so excited?" Harry laughed. 'Well, it's not often you offer to shower together, so I wouldn't miss this opportunity would I?" Draco turned on the shower and let the warm water go through his skin. 

Harry put his arm around Draco's neck and kiss him slowly and sweetly. "I've missed you so much." he said between the kiss. "Me too." Draco answered shortly before he went back to kissing Harry. Soon, their kiss become heated and Draco started to sway his hips.

"Dr- Draco... " Harry moaned as their dick brushed against each other with nothing between them. Draco put his lips on Harry's neck and bit his sweet spot. He found it easily as he had done it so many times before. He began swaying his hips faster and Harry moaned in pleasure. Before he knew it, Draco pushed him on the wall and turned him around. 

"Draco, I want you in me, now." Harry begged as he felt himself hard. He felt the need of Draco in him right now since Draco had turned him on already.  This is probably why Harry didn't always invite Draco to shower with him because it would eventually turn into a make out session, or more. Half of the shower session was spent making love again, luckily they're in the room of requirement. 

"We should take shower together more often" Draco said as he turned Harry over, facing him and kissed him sweetly. Harry giggled and said "No I don't think we should, or we'll always be late for class. Now let's really take shower.". Draco groaned and joined harry.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

They went to the common room holding hands, not caring about people who look at them anymore. They had decided that they wanted to make it public, anyway. 

"Oh hello Harry, hello Draco. I see you two have make up then?" said Hermione. "Yes, we have. More than that actually." Draco smirked. Harry knew that this is going to happen but he didn't care anymore, although he is a bit shy. "Knowing Draco, you must have done it more than 1 round, didn't you?" joked Pansy. "Actually yes, last night 4 rounds and this morning in the shower 1 round." 

"Merlin, give him mercy Draco." Blaise said and the friends laughed. "It's me who seduced her actually." Harry said, making almost everyone's eyes widen. "Wow, looks like he's not that innocent then." Ron said then everyone broke into a laugh once more. "I'm going to my room, I missed my bed." Harry stood up and Draco too. "I'm going with you." he said.

"Okay babe. Bye guys.". The couple went to their room and Harry jumped onto his bed, followed by Draco. "Cuddle?" Harry asked with a grin on his face. Surely, Draco accepted and he put his arm around the smaller boy. "Harry, do you want to go on a date today? Just us?" he asked while his head on the other boy's head. "Sounds good, where?"

"Quidditch pitch? We could fly too then." Draco played with Harry's soft black hair whilst admiring it. It's messy yet adorable. "Oh okay, I could use some flying. After lunch then?" 

"Yeah, okay. Harry, has your hair never lie flat? You never try gelling it?"  Draco asked still playing with his lover's hair. "No, it's too much trouble. Does it annoy you?" the golden boy asked. "No, I like it this way, don't gel it." 

"I won't.  You shouldn't too, you know. You look hotter with messy hair." Compliment Harry. Draco smirked and said "I'm always hot, no matter what.".

"Yes, I agree." the boys chuckled and cuddled more, loving each other's presence.

||||||||||||||||||||||||

That afternoon, the boys went to the Quidditch pitch after taking their broomstick. Draco sat under a large tree with Harry whose head is on Draco's shoulder. They talked about many things and sometimes kiss. The date was simple, yet enough for them as long as they have each other by their side.

After about an hour of talking, they went flying in the sky. The weather was really good for flying. As the two boys fly high in the sky, people can't help but watch them. Being the good flyers they are, they amazed people with not just their flying skill, but also their cute relationship. Draco and Harry took the advantage of people watching them by kissing in the air, still clutching on their own broomstick.

As they kissed sweetly, some people cheered, then followed by many other voices. "DRARRY IS OFFICIAL" someone shouted. "Drarry?" asked Harry in curiosity. "It stands for yours and my name, now kiss me" Draco said and they went back to kissing. They were happy that many people support them, and they can hardly see any hater though there are some unhappy girls.

"I love you, Harry James Potter"

"I love you more, Draco Lucius Malfoy"

"Impossible"

Harry laughed and pecked Draco's lips before coming down and Draco followed him. "Let's go to the common room now, I hope the girls won't come to us. It's kind of annoying, really. One time, a girl name Romilda Vane tried to give me love potion in our 6th year. But Ron accidentally took it so I was saved from it." Harry chuckled as he remembered it. "Merlin, that's creepy. I'm so lucky to have you, the golden boy."

"Yes you are, so don't ever leave me okay?" harry grinned. "Of course I won't baby" Draco gave Harry a short kiss and they walked to the common room until they were stopped by a group of girls. 

"Are you two dating? Oh my god, is it true? If it's true, can you two kiss please? I've been waiting for this moment ever since I saw you two in the train!" said one of the girl while the other smiled widely. Harry and Draco stare at each other and shrug. They kissed and the girls shriek in excitement. Harry intertwined his and Draco's h and then walk away. 

"I didn't know they were rooting for us that much." Draco laughed and soon they were in the common room. 'You went public then?" Ron asked us. "Yes, now we can do anything in public without worrying about anything." said Harry. "Maybe we can shag in public too then" Draco winked and smirk. "What no Draco, I do not want to shag in public. Just kiss." Harry said.

"Then kiss me." And Harry kissed him passionately but not long when Ron cleared his throat loudly that Harry and Draco laughed. "Sorry mate." Harry apologized. "Nah, it's okay." he replied.

This is more easier than I thought it'd be, though Harry. I didn't expect them to accept us wholeheartedly. He looked at Draco who has a wide smile on his face which Harry adore so much. His smile is just so precious and Harry loved to be the reason behind it. He wished that he could always be the reason Draco smiled, and not made him sad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Heyya! thanks for reading! I really appreciate it and if you enjoy it, please vote my story. And it'd be fantastic if you'll read my other new story, 'obliviated love'. It's also their eight year cause I like making my own story and not using other story but change it so yeah.

Again, thanks for reading and bye~

P/S I really don't know how to end this story oh Merlin. Wish me luck!