Chapter 1-The Meeting

First of all, I'm sorry if my grammars are bad, but I'll try:D. This story might involve many fluff, a bit of smut(maybe cause I'm not really sure) and yeah. I'm not gonna bore yall with this so called "author's note" so enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          "This is it. Finally, a year that I won't have to worry about defeating Voldemort again. Maybe I'll be able to have a normal year now." thought Harry as he, Ron and Hermoine are walking toward Hogwarts Express. Harry had been looking forward to this and is really excited. He really wanted to continue his education at Hogwarts although he had been offered to be an Auror by the Ministry Of Magic. For him, it's not fair for him to become an Auror without having to pass his N.E.W.T. Yes, he did defeat the darkest wizard of all, but he doesn't like it when people gave him a special treatment just because he is the 'Saviour of the Wizarding World".

     Hermoine and Ron are prefects and Harry himself is no longer captain of Gryffindor quidditch team. In fact, no 8th years are allowed to be the captain of their quiddtch team. The reason would be told during the feast of their first day at Hogwarts as 8th year and McGonagall didn't say anything else beside that. Harry didn't really care anyway, it would be kinda good for him, considering he would have more time to focus on his study then.

     As the 3 friends are done saying goodbye to the Weasleys, they walk into the train and without any conversations until Ron spoke. "Harry, sorry mate but we have our duties as prefects to carry on. Maybe we'll catch up soon, eh? Sorry for leaving you alone but this bloody duties, well, you know..."

     "It's okay, well I guess I'm going then, see you" replied Harry. Without wasting his time, he walk along the train, looking for a less crowded compartment. He would want to sit with Neville and Luna, but Ginny would be there and he don't want to make it awkward between them. 

     Yes, they broke up. Harry thought that it's best that they broke up because he knew that he can't give Ginny what she wanted;his attention and his love. Besides, he decided that he wasn't ready to have a serious relationship yet, well not after what he had gone through after the war.

     Being the understanding friend she is, Hermoine understand his situation. It was the opposite with Ron though, he was mad but not long. Ginny and Harry decided to stay as friends but Harry still has this guilty feeling, so he sometimes tried to avoid her.

     The train was crowded, way too crowded and Harry can't find an empty compartment yet. After a few minutes, he found one. It's not empty, but there's only one person there and it is better than having to sit in a full compartment.

        Without hesistation, he knock on the compartment and ask, "Excuse me, may I sit in this compartment? Others are full." Inside it, he saw a boy burying his nose in a book. "He looks peaceful", thought Harry, judging by the way he sits. His hair seems familiar, though. "Hold on, is this-?"

     "You may." said the boy without looking up before Harry could continue with his thoughts. Harry thanked him and sit on the opposite of the boy. Harry then stare at the boy and his heart stop for a moment, not knowing why.

     "Malfoy?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ok so how was it? It's bad, isn't it? Gee, I took a really long time to do this and it turned out badly. But I'll try to make it better:) And thx for reading! 

(Also if you saw any mistakes feel free to comment, I'll learn from it then!)