Chapter 20- You're mine, I'm yours

Third Person

Summer came, meaning all the eight years are officially finished with school. Harry and Draco both went into the train holding hands. Hermione and Ron were not on their duty today as it's their last day as Hogwarts student. The friends search for empty compartment and finally found one. "Harry, isn't this this compartment the one we were in during our first meeting last year?" Draco said. Harry look around for a while and grin. "Yes I think so. This is where it started, isn't it?" 

"Yeah, true. I never thought this would happen. I mean, after being enemy for so long, and now here we are." Draco and Harry took a seat next to each other, still not breaking contact. "I'm so sad! This is going to be the last time we ride this train, you know? But we're still going to see each other even after school's finished, right?" Pansy said. "Of course we are. Don't even think about leaving." Hermione warned. 

During the rest of the ride, they talk about the past where they were always fighting, especially Draco and Harry. Hermione who were usually reading book during the ride didn't this time. Instead, she joined the chat considering they might not have many times to do so in the future.

(Time skip)

Harry's POV
I was woken by something soft hitting my head. As I opened my eyes, I saw Ron with a pillow, trying to wake me up. "Harry! Wake up! Oh you're awake now. Happy birthday mate! We're going to throw you a birthday party this night, so get ready." He said. As usual, I grab my glass on the nightstand and put it on. "Thanks Ron. There's really no need to throw party for me you know." I sat down properly on the bed, too lazy to get up just yet. "Well, you're the savior of the wizarding world, of course it's necessary." he went to his own bed and sat down facing me. "You're the savior too, and Hermione, and Neville, and D-"

"Okay okay I get it. Come on let's go down, breakfast." we both got up and went downstairs after I washed my face. Mrs. Weasley greeted me good morning and wished me happy birthday as soon as she saw me. Then, she gave me a latter which is from Draco. It wrote:

Dear Harry,

Happy birthday babe! I'm sorry I'm not with you on your birthday but I promise I'm going to make it up when we meet later okay? I'll see you soon, so don't worry. I love you so much and I miss you already! I hope you're doing okay without me there;) My mother wished you happy birthday too by the way.

Love, 

Draco

I smiled as I finished reading the latter. Merlin I missed him and his cheesy words. It's sad he's not here though. But I can't blame him for not being here. He'll make it up later, it's okay.

|||||||||||||||||||||||

"Ronald! Harry! Hermione! Ginny! Everyone! Get dressed now and I want you all downstairs in 20 minutes! Dressed casual, but nice please!" I heard Mrs. Weasley shouted. "Why does she want us dressed?" I asked as I got up to dress. "Probably for your party, I'll get dress now, see you in a bit." Hermione answered and she went out to her bedroom. I put on a faded blue muggle jeans which fit perfectly on me, but not too thigh and a simple black hoodie. I'm not really in the mood to dress up too nicely anyways. "Ron, is this okay?" I asked for Ron's opinion which he answered, "Yeah, that'll do. It's your party anyway. Let's go."

After some times, all of us were downstairs and the last one to show up were Hermione and Ginny. Girls. "Mom, why are we dressing up? I thought we're throwing a birthday party for Harry?" asked Ginny. Thankfully we're no longer on an awkward term now. "Yes we are. But you see, we're celebrating it somewhere else. Now Ginny and Hermione grab my hand, Harry and Ron grab Arthur's hand. We're apparating."