Chapter 17-Forgiveness

Harry's POV

I went out of the room of requirement after making sure no one is near through the Maraurders map. On my way to Great Hall, I bump into Draco who was also going into the Great Hall. "Oh sorry, I'll go." he said and turned around but I called him. "No Draco, just stay. It's okay."

He looked at me for a few seconds before thanking me and I went in. I felt guilty that he's willing to skip breakfast because of me not wanting to see him. Well, that's yesterday. Somehow, I sit nest to Hermione and Ron instead of Draco. Draco sat at the opposite of me with Pansy and Blaise. 

During the breakfast, we just kept quiet while listening to our friends talking. I ate quietly and I felt Draco's and my leg touching. I stared up to see his eyes on me and I looked away after a few seconds. After finishing my breakfast, i got up and went directly to my first class, Divination. 

I know that I decided to talk to him today, but I seem to be tongue tied every time I saw him. I guess I'm not ready then. 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

After the last class which is Charms, I made my way to the Room of Requirement. I'm not going to lie, but I hate it there. Not because the bed's uncomfortable or anything, it's just that it's because Draco's not there. My mind is a mess.

Just when I've arrived at the seventh floor, I heard a familiar voice talking, or more like scolding.

"I told you not to bother me anymore. Can't you understand me? I told you, I DON'T like YOU. I LOVE someone ELSE. NOT. YOU. Get out of my face before I hex you, bitch." It's Draco. I stay hidden in the corner to hear them and make sure they can't see me.

"BITCH? YOU CALLED ME BITCH? HOW DARE YOU!" A girl's voice yelled. I took a peek and saw who it is, Greengrass. "Well, that's who you are, aren't you? A fucking bitch who's also a slut, and a whore who'd kiss someone who's not even interested in her. Fuck off, now." Draco said. He hated her, and i cursed myself.

I'm so stupid for not believing him. Well, I do but I didn't even hear what he wanted to tell me. I'm so fucking stupid. An idiot. "You- you, UGH fine! You git! Why did I even like someone who's a git?" she stormed off from Draco and passed me. I can't help but feel mad at what she just said so I blocked her path and said, "He's not a git, you are. And don't you dare come near him. Ever. Again. Or you'll regret it. I mean it. Oh and let me reward you something for ruining our relationship. Yes, we're couple, what? You want to tell the world? Go on, you'd be doing us a favor then. Now you shall have your reward." 

I cast a non-verbal spell and she was soaking wet, like she had just came out of a pool. Yes, I cast aguamenti on her. Now, her way too thick and ugly make up was ruined. She looked like a mental person now and I smirked in satisfaction then walked away. I need to find Draco now. I jogged a little and finally saw Draco who's luckily not far already.

"Draco! Wait up! I'm ready to talk, you can explain. I saw what happened between you and Greengrass just now." I said when he faced me. "Really? You'll let me explain?" He asked me and walked closer to me. I nodded and he grinned.

"Okay, well, when I was waiting for you, she went to me and she, er confessed her feelings toward me. Of course I reject her, she's a bitch. And when I said that she kissed me and won't let me go when I pulled away. And that's why she pinned me on the wall. I swear I don't like her, NEVER in my life would I have any feelings for her. Please forgive me, I know you're hurt. I'm so sorry. But Merlin knows I only love you, no one else. Well except for my mother. But you have that special place in my heart, and I'd ne-" 

"Draco shut up." I interrupted. He immediately fell silent and I continued. "And kiss me already, I forgive you." He looked at me for a moment and pinned me on the wall before kissing me passionately, which the turned into a rough one. 

I wrapped my arms on his neck and my left hand went into his hair. I've missed this so much. I missed his touch. We kissed for a few good seconds before pulling away to catch air and Draco whispered "Bedroom, now." I grabbed his arm and went to the ROR, which is closer to us. I think of a room where we can have our moment alone for hours and soundproofed so people can't hear us.

Once we're inside, he went back to kissing me roughly and I kissed back. He kissed my neck and bite it on many spots, making me moan when he bit my sensitive spot. Then, he pushed me onto the bed then crawl on top of me before kissing me again. This time, he bit my lower lip, wanting more access so I opened my mouth, allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth.

After 3 rounds(yes 3) of making love to each other, we stopped as we're exhausted already. It's now 8.40 pm and we're still lying in the bed, naked."Draco?" I called which he returned with a hum so I continue. "I'm so sorry for not letting you explain yourself earlier. I shouldn't have let it ruined us, but we're okay now, are we?"

"Of course, I won't let it end us. But it's okay love, it's my fault too." Draco said whilst closing his eyes. "Yes, it is kind of your fault. You just have to be so damn hot, and you can attract anyone without even trying." I joked.

"Oh yeah, it's my fault for being hot, sorry. But we won't be here if I'm not, am I?" he said now looking at me with a grin on his face. Merlin I missed his smile. "Did you just compliment yourself Dray?"

"Call my name again please." he pleaded. "Why? I screamed your name so many times already just now." I asked curiously. "I missed you so much, I can't even sleep well without you."

"Me too. Go to sleep, we need energy tomorrow. And my arse is sore as hell right now. Goodnight, Dray. I love you." I said and he smiled. "Can you say the last 5 words again babe? I really missed hearing it." 

And so I did. "Goodnight, I love you too."

We cuddled and fell asleep with happiness that night although we didn't go for dinner. Who needs food in the hall when you already have a really good one in bed with you?(Oh my Merlin that's a horrible line siriusly)Right now, I can't think of anything besides Draco and my love for him. It's awful to think that this might not last forever. But I promised to keep this relationship forever till the end of our lives. Nothing should come between us ever again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hellow Drarry shippers! Sooooo, I've published a new story called "Obliviated Love" so go ahead and check it out! I swear it'd be a lot more fun than this(which sucks so much).

Also, what do you think of this story? Is it sad enough? I don't know bout you guys but I almost cried writing the previous chapter, I really hate sad scene because even if it's not really that sad I'll still cry.

And thanks for reading, please leave me a vote or comment and bye~