Cap 40 Part 2

Tzuyu pov.

"Thanks for accepting us " I said standing up "but now we need to go. We have to talk a bit about our plans" I took Momo hand and walked away.

"close the door!! And don't be too loud!!" Jeongyeon yelled and I heard a smack sound. Maybe Nayeon hit her to shut her up.

I pushed Momo lightly inside and locked the door.

Time to turn around, Momo was already shouting.

"ARE YOU CRA---?!" I put my hand above her mouth so she could shut up.

"I know. I'm sorry" I said sincerely

"why did you say it?! We are not fucking dating!! " she yelled-whispered.

"I know but what should I have said?! That we are just fucking around?! That this is our way to heal ourselves from the pain caused by our ex?!" I yelled back "what would they think of us?!"

"what did she thought of me? I'm literally a slut" she sat on the edge of the bed covering her face.

"omg if you want her back go to her!! Stop being a pain in the ass!!" I shouted annoyed by her behavior.

"I can't!!" she said "she doesn't love me anymore!!!" she wiped away her tears "she has never done it"

"Momo...." I sat beside her. I ignored her last statement because I didn't know what to say about it "I'm sorry for lying to them but it was needed"

"I understand..... I shouldn't have shout you. Sorry" she looked up

"let's use this lie at our vantage"

"that is?"

"we can do a lot more things without worrying. Like if you want to go out before we can faking it's a date. We can stay out at night and so on"

"that's right"

"we will need to fake being a couple but I think we can do it..... Let's faked it for a bit and then we will come back as normal. Deal? " I said stretching out my hand

"deal...... Babe" she winked before leaving the room.

I stayed sat in the edge of the bed thinking at what I did so wrong in my past life that I deserve this.

The looks from the members said it all. They are not even a bit happy of this 'relationship' and I can understand them. It will create only problem. I'm 100 % sure.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Momo pov

I don't know what will happen in the next weeks but I'm predicting it won't be too good.

I know Tzu and I are already having intimate moment but it's a whole different universe dating someone. It means we need to be lovey-dovey all the time and this will get me only more bruises. Because, for sure, I will think about Dahyun and me when we were together.

Wait.

Wait a damn minute.

I can use this opportunity to make her jealous, so she then will understand what she lost and will come back to me begging.

Yes, it will work.

It needs to work.

I can't wait anymore to have her back to me.

I fully regret breaking up with her and doing all shitty trying to forget about her.
I feel guilty towards Tzu. She tried to help me and I know I have been a headache for her for 3 weeks.

She never complained, instead she was always there for me.
And here I am. Planning to use her again to have back the girl who was the cause why she and Sana broke up.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Sorry, short chapter.
Well I think in the next ones i will go faster with the narration.
I'm kinda of tired to write in the last period so......