Cap 2

Tzuyu pov

And your promise? Why aren't you keeping it?
You say you would be there if I need, but why aren't you here? You seem to forget about me when your attention is all to her.

Don't you care about me anymore?

In the last months a lot happened, some negative some positive.
We, Twice, are preparing a comeback and we are so excited to be with Once again.
I, Chou Tzuyu, had been in a really depressing moment but I don't think anyone notice.
Jyp prohibited me to go back home and to call my parents or any relatives, because I can't speak Chinese since I need to improve my Korean. I also have a lot more hours of dance and sing because the boss said I'm lowering the level of the group so I need to catch up.
It's so fucking tiring and stressing, plus at the dorm I suffer of anger and usually the fault is of Saida.
I know Sana is a clingy type but I can't bear it anymore. It's painful seeing her with other but me. I tried to open up to her but we would end up having sex because she thinks when I'm jealous I'm hot.
My mind is divide. One part it's happy about it because it means she is attracted by me. The other tells me that she doesn't want to deal with it so she uses it as an excuse.

Today was another hell of day. We had to learn the new choreographys and quickly but for me it wasn't the end. I have to stay at the company for another 2 hours to improve my dancing skill and of course my members don't seems to care. After they finished to change they went out not even saying goodbye or anything similar. Not even Sana.

After a while the teacher came in and my lesson started.

As the 2 most painful hours I have ever had finished I slid beside the mirror to calm down my breathe a bit. I took out my phone to ease my mind a bit.

I turned on the notifications and I saw a message from Elkie. I opened it without any problem just to find myself reading it all over again multiples times to see if it was true.

Elkie: Tzu your dad got in a car incident and it seems a lot serious.

No, it can't be.

I was alone in the dance studio to share tears nobody would see. I felt so vulnerable that I could not contact my parents for the past months and was Elkie to told me. I felt a bad daughter and I need to fix it.
I don't know how I will do it but I need to go back home. Now.

I walked to the boss office not minding all the stares from the staff that saw my swollen eyes.
I knock but I don't wait for him to answer before entering. He seems a little taken back by my actions.

"oh Tzuyu-ah what brings you here?.... Why are your eyes red? Did you cry?" he asked 'worried'. I didn't understand if he was faking it or he really was worried.

"Pd-nim I know you said I can't go back home but I need to. M--"

"no you can't. End of the discussion, before I want to see a improvement from you"

"but m---"

"no. If you are here just for this you can leave now" he said like annoyed from my request and I got furious. He did not even know why I want to go back!!! Fuck it!!

"NO! NOW YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME!!" I yell at him and he looked at me with eyes wide open. "my dad got in a car incident and I don't fucking care if you say I can't go because it won't stop me! I will go to my father and I won't change idea!" I said before breathing slowly "and if you want to fire me, ok do it" I say before turning around

"Tzuyu wait" he said making me stop and look at him "I will give you maximum 2 weeks then I want you back here to work on your improvement. Is it clear?"

"yes Pd-nim" I said bowing 90 degrees.

I went outside to find my manager waiting to take me to the airport.

In the van I called Elkie to warn her I was on my way.

(normal, Chinese)

"Elkie I'm in my way, are you already there?" I ask

"yes I'm here, make it quick the next plane is almost here"

"ok I will be there as fast as I can. Did you take all?" I hung up

"yes, no worries. I will be at the gate"

"ok see you" I say before hunging up.

"Tzu was her your mother?" manager asked me

"yes I told her I'm going to visit appa" I say looking outside the window

"hey, all will be okay? Don't loose hope" manager said holding my hand.

I look at her showing a little smile and wiping away my 'tears'.

As we arrived I bid goodbye to my manager "Tzu call if something happen" she said

"yes of course. Ah, manager-nim don't tell the girls... I want to be the one to tell them if something serious happen"

"ok, take care and be careful"

"fly a34t2 to Taipei is on boarding"

"ok I will go now" I say looking sad and wiping away the 'tears'. I walk then towards the gate always trying to look as sad as possible while inside I was smirking.