Cap 38

Tzuyu pov

OMG I can't. I can't go on like this.

It's been 3 weeks from the break up amid Momo and Dahyun and I can't stand it anymore.

One second Momo is crying and the other she is all over me.

I don't know how could Dahyun bear the horny ass of Momo.
She is never tired but for Pete sake I am. It drains my energy and I don't think there will be any if the situation doesn't change.

This is not working! Not even a bit.
But I just can't bring myself to tell her.
I swear I tried but she went crazy and thought I was leaving her. She cried and yelled at me. She kicked me out of the room and locked the door.
I stayed literally 5 hours outside waiting for her to open!! And when she did it I dragged me to the bed and so on.

Now I'm under the shower thinking of what I will do with her. My body aches and I don't think I will bear another of her attack.
Also I need to talk to her about when we will be back. We have an important schedule and it can't be postponed.

"Momo" I called her. I heard fast footsteps coming in and when my gaze rose she was standing near the bed. "we need to talk" I said serious

"about what?"

"about you and me. And....... About our duty as a group" her mood changed drastically.

"I don't want to" she protested

"oh you will." I said crossing my arms, looking so serious

"no!! I don't want to hear you are leaving!!" she shouted and my face softed

"Momo" I walked to her and embraced her body "I'm not leaving but I can't go on like this" she wasn't answering so I continued "I don't know if all we are doing it's helping you"

"yes it is!!" she yelled suddenly

"I'm happy it does but my body can't go on like this. It's aching from too much 'exercise' "

"am I making you exhausted?" she asked concerned

"yes" I giggled trying to light the mood "you are too energetic that it's difficult to keep you up"

"I'm sorry" she showed a shy smiled "so you are not leaving?"

"why would I? I've promised I wouldn't and I'm someone who keep their promises" I said "so please for the sake of my body, try to calm your horny ass"

"I'm not horny" she defended but I looked at her sternly and she changed mind "okay maybe a bit..... I will try"

"thanks" I sighed in relief "now the other topic"

"no! I don't want to talk about it"

"Momo please. It's nearly a month from the last time we see them. We have to go back"

"but I don't want to" she whined "I'm not ready"

"and when will you ever be?" I asked knowing how she is feeling. She is scared.

"I don't know" she mumbled.

"Momo-yah" I sit near her "I know you are scared. I was too when I came back, but I gather all my courage for the sake of our group and fans. Do you really want to throw away your dream just because of one person?"

"no but she.... She was my everything"

"I know. It was the same position. But you know you need to address with the problem eventually. It's way easier do it sooner so a part of you will feel better, believe me"

"I don't know" she stared at me

"I will be there for you. You are not alone, I won't leave your side. Only if you asked " I said stroking her hair

"won't you?"

"no" I smiled

"okay. Let's go back then." she said but it was clear she was unsure.

"good. I will call Chaeng and warn her we are going back at the end of the week so you are still going to have a few days to prepare yourself. Is it okay?"

"okay" she smiled weakly and I stood up ready to call Chaeng.
During the past weeks I always called her and told her how was the situation while she told me how they were doing. And from her point of view it wasn't going good. The 3 mix always fight and Saida was not fine. She said Dahyun transfered to Sana room to not feel alone during the nights.

I hope all will be okay when we are going back. I hope unnie will be okay.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Momo pov

I'm not ready. I am not fucking ready.

Going out at night and staying with Tzu helped a bit but the wound is still open. And it still hurts.

If I need to be honest sometime I believe Tzu was Dahyun and all the pain was just part of a dream.

Sometimes I wonder how she is or what she is doing. If she was sad or happy. If she was eating and taking care of herself. I also tried to call her one night but Tzu stopped me and took away my phone, she was afraid I was going to do something stupid. So from that time I could never use it if she wasn't around to check on me.

I heard her conversation with Chaeng and I perfectly understand why she want to go back. The 3 mix are fighting over whose fault, thinking they could predict it and safe what's now broken.

I always know at a certain point we would need to go back at the dorm and I know it will be painful but when Tzu said she won't leave my side I felt safer. I felt I could do it.

'I will see you soon love' I sobbed in my head