Cap 28

Tzuyu pov

"you can come out" Elkie said after she closed the door.

"Thanks for lying"

"you are welcome. So, are you ready?"

"yes. How is it?" I asked looking at myself

 How is it?" I asked looking at myself

"if I was someone else I would definitely fuck you" she said eyeing me fro head to toe

"Elkie!!"

"oh come on. It's not the first time. Now move they are here"

We walked down and I had the feeling that someone was watching me. I took out the vape trying to relax before entering the van.

All of them where concerned about me and asked why I didn't came last week at the party. Of course I lied saying I had a schedule.

The way to the building was fine. They were throwing jokes and I would just giggled at them but it was really fine. I think it was.

On the way to enter the building I felt eyes on me and I turnes around. As I was excepting I saw Jihyo in her car watching me. I knew she wouldn't believe Elkie.

I faked a smile at her before entering.

"are you sure she won't tell the other?" Elkie asked for the nth times after I told her Jihyo followed us.

"yes, I know her......Now let's have fun"

"finally something I like to hear" she said before taking the drink and passing it to me.

I gulped a few of them down and the feeling of my throat burning helped me to get rid of images of Sana for a few moments.

After a few shots I was dancing like a crazy in the center. I don't remember if there was my friends around me, I was there to enjoy myself. I didn't care how many boys or girls touched me, I just wanted to dance the night away.

At some point I was tired and went back to the table to finds my group drinking.

"Tzuuuuuuu! You are a wild dancer hahahahaha" Lucas sit beside me and believe me he was rally drunk