Cap 31

It is Saturday and it's exactly a week Tzuyu came back.
The situation it's critical. She rarely stays at home. She tried to be the less time with them because of course it's painful. The only moment the group is together it's when they have schedule.

Tzuyu's mind think Sana it's already move on, but in reality all the squirrel girl does is distract herself talking and staying with the members. Both of them never truly smile, they hide what they feel just not to worry the other.

There is a really bad tension when both of them are in the same room. All notice it but nobody want to get involve.
They can't even glanced at each other afraid to be stuck in that position, staring at each other.

Tzuyu and Lucas practically have sex every night. Lucas is growing feeling for the Taiwanese girl, but the latter is to concern about her situation to nocite it.

_______
Tzuyu pov

Around 10 pm we were all in the living room. They were talking while I was just spacing out.

Then I received a call that snapped me out of my thoughs. Seeing the ID I've unconditionally smiled. I expected them to call, but wasn't 100% sure.

I stood up from the couch and catches all the attention. Even if they won't  understand I walked a bit further.

"it's was time you call me. I thought you forget about me, Yuqi"

"as if I could. We will arrive in 30. Be ready by then"

"okay. I will s----"

"UNNNNIIIIEEEEE!" Shuhua screamed "I'm missing youuu!"

"hahahaha. Is she already drunk?" I asked giggling

"she tried something new" Yuqi sighed "Mark procure them"

"I see hahaha. Let some for me, I want to try. I will go and change. See you outside"

"okay. Be fast someone it's impatient to see you" Yuqi whispered and when I tried to ask who she ended the call.

I giggled at her action and walked to Jihyo room to change. Unfortunately for me I need to walk through the living room.

"are you going out? Again?" Nayeon asked a bit disappointed. I looked at her trying to examinate if she was going to stop me.

"Tzuyu-ah" Dahyun called me "tonight it's our film night. It's been a while from the last time we were all together. Can you not go out and stay with us?" I didn't listen to her, I was too focused on how her hand was on Sana' s lap and how Santa's  hand was on Dahyun's lower back drawing small circles.

I stared at her and as if she was talking Arabic. I then walked away.

Before the door of Jihyo's room closed I heard a heavily sigh.

Not minding my heart, who was telling me to cry, I took out a dress and changed.
It took me 20 minutes to be ready and the rest of time I had, I passed it inside the room playing at some games on my phone.