Cap 34

Tzuyu pov

It's been a week from when there are cameras following every move I made outside the dorms and they still think I didn't notice it.

It's kind of obvious because there were worker outside the dorm for 2 hours making too much noise that even a deaf could hear it (joking).

Today it's a normal day. We have schedule in the day and tonight I have party. All in the standard.

The practice we had was really tiring in fact when we came back all the girls went to sleep while I was picking a dress.

"aren't you tired?" Jihyo asked sleepy

"a bit"

"why don't you stay here and rest?" she was more like begging me not to go

"no I can't. I've promise them I would go"

"when can we meet them?" she asked

"do you want to meet them?" it was odd, they never asked me about them

"yes. I want to know whit who you are all the evenings. I wouldn't like to know you are with bad people" she said worried

"I can asked them tonight" I smiled at her before taking out the dress. I put it on and walked out.

As always there was the van outside waiting for me and we went to the building

I was extremely tired at 2 am so I asked Lucas if he could take me home. I would have passed out in a few minutes if I continued to dance and drink.

"we are here princess" he said parking the car across the building.

"thanks" I kissed his cheeks before attempting to go out but he stopped me.

"wait" he waited until I looked at his eyes "you said there are cameras, right?"

"yes and so?"

"let's play a game"

I couldn't asked more that he went to my side to open the door like what a gentleman would do. He even bowed a little and put out his hand to help me.
I could help but chuckled at his action.

And again when I was walking away he grabbed my hand spinning me around. I landed on his chest and our face were just a few inches away. My heart beating faster.

"what are you doing?"

"what? Don't you understand?" he asked innocently. I shook my head and he giggled.

"what's so funny?"

"you are cute when you don't understand" I hit him playfully on his arm but this only gave him the choice to bring me closer "tonight I lack of something. Can you give it to me?"