💫|Epilogue

Hey guysss!!!

We are officially ending this book!!

Violaaa!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Rehaan!! Hey you idiot.....Comeon, finish these vegetables...You have just eaten cheese out of this!!"

"Na....I hate vegetables..Never and ever I will eat those....Eeewwww...Make maggie for me...I'll eat that!"

Both of them kept running and bumped into Laksh.

"Mishka? Rehaan? What's happening?...Why are you telecasting live tom and jerry in the house?"
Laksh said looking amused at both of them.

"Chachu..just look at your notorious son! He literally left everything on his plate except for the cheese pieces. This way, he won't be able to grow TDH like you! "
Mishka complained.

"Ohhhh..... I see. Rehaan why did you do that? It's wrong! Cmon we will finish the whole plate.. "
Said Laksh picking his 5 year old son in his arms.

"Papaaaa..... Pleaseee...atleast you give me some relief. Mumma always acts like police for everything! "
Rehaan whined.

Mishka chuckled.

"Awwww mera baccha! Mumma does that for you only. Also, she doesn't have only you to look after na... You see, she is everytime busy in some or other work. There is a lot of responsibilies over her. Understand. My son isn't that buddhu.. "
Laksh said kissing his son's cheek who was looking at her mother working in the kitchen and then at Swara who was sitting on the sofa relaxing.

He frowned.

"Papa... I love Maasi very much. But she has got soo fat as she doesnt work at all. Look at her tummy..! "

Laksh laughed hard at this. He looked towards the pregnant Swara who was compelled to sit by Ragini and was strictly instructed not to move at all.

"It is nothing like that. It's just your mother is police for even her. She doesn't let her work. Your Maasi is soon gonna give you a young sibling. That's why... "

"Everyone is scared of Mumma hahaha... "
Rehaan chuckled. Laksh sighed. He then looked towards Mishka who was standing thinking something.

"Mishu, what's wrong darling? "
Laksh asked.

"In these 5 years, you have changed a lot Chachu. "
She said stating a fact.

Laksh's eyebrows twitched in confusion..
He placed Rehaan down.

"What made you think that? "
He asked.

"I thought you would too complain about Ragini ma for acting strict and all just like typical husbands do. My father being one of them. "
Mishka said with deep observation.

"Bwahahaahahahhahaah......
Does he really? What if Anshu gets to know about this? She'll make him count his all bones!! "
Laksh kept laughing.

"Arey answer my question! "
Mishka said.

Laksh's laugh turned into a soft smile. He said looking towards the "busy bee" Ragini and said..

"I don't hold any right to complain against her. She is still living with me and loving me is a big thing in itself. I am really grateful to her because it's her only who has filled colours in my life. And how can you forget? Rehaan is one of those gifts by her. "